General Chanel Chat

Icecaramellatte

I see a lipstick that looks similar to Nightfall in the tube but not in the swatches. I may have to wait and see for myself. Oh I almost added the brush roll to my order yesterday. Now I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't see the mirror. Oh I want it now. Is the highlighter in the last pic the rose gold version?

awickedshape

I see a lipstick that looks similar to Nightfall in the tube but not in the swatches. I may have to wait and see for myself. Oh I almost added the brush roll to my order yesterday. Now I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't see the mirror. Oh I want it now. Is the highlighter in the last pic the rose gold version?

I think so!
It's reminding me just a bit of a finer milled Lancome Radiant Rose Gold... or something else, hmmm... but I still want it

Last edited:

urbis

Is it me or do these look like faked Chanel?
I'm not an expert .. I've never has a Chanel bag in My life ... But honestly the bag looks quote cheap ??????. But I found a picture of Caroline de Maigret wearing a similar bag with the verdepastello nail polish, so who knows ...

Ballerina

I got it and love it..I'm shocked it was only $30.

Latest posts