General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

From online swatches and Temptalia's review it looks quite white (would never work on me). It doesn't look like it reflects gold in Monsy's swatch either. It would probably be beautiful on you!:eek:

That's what I thought but you never know when it's actually applied lol. I got the Lancome duo highlighter in the rose gold today & in most lighting it looks more gold than rose :confused: but its very pretty on. It does look slight rose in some lighting. It looked beautiful high on the cheekbones over Peche Camelia blush :cloud9:

I may have bought a 2nd Peche Camelia blush on the restock today :yay::roflmao:

:flowers::flowers::flowers: Thank you my dear!

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

That's what I thought but you never know when it's actually applied lol. I got the Lancome duo highlighter in the rose gold today & in most lighting it looks more gold than rose :confused: but its very pretty on. It does look slight rose in some lighting. It looked beautiful high on the cheekbones over Peche Camelia blush :cloud9:

I may have bought a 2nd Peche Camelia blush on the restock today :yay::roflmao:

:flowers::flowers::flowers: Thanks you my dear!

Ahhh! I missed the re-stock! Oh well. I honestly have gone back and forth with this blush :rofl:

shadowaddict

That blush looks similar to Horizon with the stripes which I love. Oh my goodness, I googled it & found it on T's site & it was from Dec 2011. I still use it & haven't had any issues so I hope it's ok to use.

Too late for the blush. But I may need a lion. Both look gorgeous.

lipstickaddict

That blush looks similar to Horizon with the stripes which I love. Oh my goodness, I googled it & found it on T's site & it was from Dec 2011. I still use it & haven't had any issues so I hope it's ok to use.

Too late for the blush. But I may need a lion. Both look gorgeous.

Oh wow, I have Horizon (and a bu) and love it! Funny, I was just thinking about it today.

The lions are growing on me too- I personally don't care for the lion head, but swatches are GORGEOUS.

elegant-one

Oh wow, I have Horizon (and a bu) and love it! Funny, I was just thinking about it today.

The lions are growing on me too- I personally don't care for the lion head, but swatches are GORGEOUS.

Here's some comfort...after a bit of use, the lion will disappear into just normal powder :icon_cheers::twirl::rofl:

MaryJane

The Horizon blush might just be my all time favorite. I have mine and am afraid to use it because it don't want to run out of it. Chanel just doesn't make products like that anymore.

elegant-one

The Horizon blush might just be my all time favorite. I have mine and am afraid to use it because it don't want to run out of it. Chanel just doesn't make products like that anymore.

I love that blush too. This is why I bought 2 of all the really pretty ones over the years :idea:

Medgal07

I'm trying hard to say NO to Or Rose but I fear I might lose this battle:scream: