General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

I'm kind of interested in the new CC cream. I'm hoping the store I'm going to tomorrow has it to swatch.
I'm assuming it includes octinoxate/octyl methoxycinnamate which my rosacea can't deal with. If it just has titanium +/- zinc can you please let me know?

elegant-one

I'm assuming it includes octinoxate/octyl methoxycinnamate which my rosacea can't deal with. If it just has titanium +/- zinc can you please let me know?

So sorry I read this after I came back. I can call & ask. I tested the B10 & the color was good, it covered nicely with just a bit of a healthy glow too it, but I felt that the consistency was just too thick/heavy for my liking & a cc cream. Maybe it would feel different if I sheered it out on my face, but I think I'll pass. I still prefer buck nekked skin instead.

So I just called the store where I was & had her check the ingredients LOL. It does have octinoxate and titanium but she didn't see zinc. I hope that somewhat helps.

Winthrop44

So sorry I read this after I came back. I can call & ask. I tested the B10 & the color was good, it covered nicely with just a bit of a healthy glow too it, but I felt that the consistency was just too thick/heavy for my liking & a cc cream. Maybe it would feel different if I sheered it out on my face, but I think I'll pass. I still prefer buck nekked skin instead.

So I just called the store where I was & had her check the ingredients LOL. It does have octinoxate and titanium but she didn't see zinc. I hope that somewhat helps.

Thanks. Sounds like a no go all the way around!

brightfairy

I'm kind of interested in the new CC cream. I'm hoping the store I'm going to tomorrow has it to swatch.

I've just tried it; much better than before, I think, and even the colors work better (though there is always a kind of 'oxidization' which darkens the colors a little bit even if you have been matched correctly) --- but I see I'm too late, you don't like the texture :rolleyes:

Last edited:

elegant-one

I've just tried it; much better than before, I think, and even the colors work better (though there is always a kind of 'oxidization' which darkens the colors a little bit even if you have been matched correctly) --- but I see I'm too late, you don't like the texture :rolleyes:

Maybe if would feel different on my face. It seemed so kind of thick. The color was really good for me.

Winthrop44

Maybe if would feel different on my face. It seemed so kind of thick. The color was really good for me.
I just watched Sabrina’s story on Instagram and it looked nice. You should give it a try on your face I think. I wish it didn’t have that darn octinoxate so I could use it.

Latest posts