General Chanel Chat

r0mini0n

I didn't, I went to check it out and apparently they took all the tweed blushes off of my country's site. As well as their ombre premiére regular eyeshadows. Only ones left are blue Selene and the red one, the two from this years holiday collection and three from last years Christmas collection.

I hope it's just a glitch, Visone is my favorite and I want a backup lol.

Winthrop44

Did anyone purchase the Tweed Pink blush that was the Cyber Monday special? I wore mine today and the pigment was almost nonexistent. I layered it quite a few times and I barely saw anything. According to the Chanel site, you can’t return used products. I emailed them to see if there are any exceptions, I don’t want to be stuck with this blush.

Whaaatttt? Is that something new? They always accepted “used” products before.

Edit: I see on their web site where they now say they won’t accept opened products for returns anymore and the return window is 14 days. Not sure what it used to be but it wasn’t 14 days. So sorry about the blush. I hope they’ll make an exception for you.

On a positive note I see they've finally added ingredient lists to their web site. I'm kind of excited about that!

Last edited:

Dreamsfashion

Whaaatttt? Is that something new? They always accepted “used” products before.

Edit: I see on their web site where they now say they won’t accept opened products for returns anymore and the return window is 14 days. Not sure what it used to be but it wasn’t 14 days. So sorry about the blush. I hope they’ll make an exception for you.

On a positive note I see they've finally added ingredient lists to their web site. I'm kind of excited about that!

Dreamsfashion

Well that will change how much I order from now on. I don’t have a Chanel counter close to me, and the nearest one isn’t even getting all the collections or if they do it’s only like 3 of each item available.

ILoveMakeup84

Hey guys! So I ordered a Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzing makeup base from Nordstrom but it arrived without an outer box. It came in a big box, but the product itself came without one. Is this normal? Thanks!

Monsy

I bought bottle of fragrance from nordstrom that was 280$
box came all with the duct tape and it had at least 10% of juice missing
I was so upset!!

it is not the only time something like this happened but it's just an example that yes they (when I say they not just nordies but retailers in general) to minimize damages and returns because that is what corporate is pressuring them to do

JerseyGirl

I once ordered a bottle of fragrance from Neimann Marcus, the box looked sealed and it’s was completely the wrong fragrance inside (a much cheaper one too!) it was horrible! I called them right away. They took it back, no problem. It looked sealed but a completely different bottle was jammed in there. So either a return that someone scammed them and they re-sold, or an employee did something shady.

ILoveMakeup84

Hey guys! So I am pretty new to Chanel. I recently got the Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzing makeup base and absolutely love it! What are your top 5 Chanel products? I would love to expand my collection but don’t know what to get. I have combination skin and I am an NC 20 in MAC for reference. Thank you so much!

Latest posts