General Chanel Chat

Saphire

I was gifted an Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen a couple of months ago, and since then I'm so fascinated with it. It's an antioxidant Vitamin C derivative, with a luminous satiny finish, and has the perfect correcting pigment. I use the beige rose shade for my skin tone and it blends so well.

Dreamsfashion

Again, glitter in the collection, the highlighter and the Halo lipstick both have micro glitter. I'm on the fence with the highlighter. For some reason on me it comes across almost a little patchy??:( When I blend it's like it disappears and only tiny sparkles left:( I've been testing it for the last three days hoping I will fall in love, like I did with the eyeshadow palette from the last collection.

I've moved on to mostly liquid highlighters anyway but I still love the Chanel Plisse Lumiere highlighter. I think I was hoping this would be similar but better.

Winthrop44

Has anyone heard anything about the new Les Beiges foundation? I think it’s possibly coming out with the Cruise collection around June?

Sanconss

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte - I dreamed about this powder for a very long time, I walked around it in circles like a shark solely because of the beautiful packaging. I didn’t even doubt the effect, it’s Shaneeeel! In the end, I still purchased this product and after a year of regular use, I want to share my impressions with you!
I dreamed about this powder for a very long time, I walked around it in circles like a shark solely because of the beautiful packaging. I didn’t even doubt the effect, it’s Shaneeeel! In the end, I still purchased this product and after a year of regular use, I want to share my impressions with you!
The kit includes a white square sponge for applying powder. Initially, I did not really appreciate it, but then my opinion changed. But I will talk about this later.
The mirror is present and it literally won me over. It's huge! No frames, it occupies the entire space of the lid and is made very high quality, without distortion. It is because of such a cool mirror that I sometimes take powder with me, even if I am not going to use it, just for the sake of the mirror.
In general, many scold this puff (spongy, call it what you want), but I like to apply this powder to her the most. At first, she seemed useless and rude to me, I was even a little upset. However, through trial and error, I came to the conclusion that applying this powder with this sponge is very convenient, and the result is better than when applied with a brush.
The effect of Photoshop, even on problematic skin, cannot be said in another way. At the same time, the powder is very light and absolutely not visible on the face. With proper (not excessive) application, the powder does not emphasize peeling and wrinkles.
The powder does not clog into pores and does not spoil the skin, while it evens out the complexion well.
The powder mattes the T-zone well;
The powder is easily washed off with any micellar.

elegant-one

I also bought the new Nail Polish 925 Rose Coquillage. It was awful. It does not look like the color swatch, bottle or model nails. It's a bright orangish coral. I called Chanel thinking that maybe the color was switched. Sent it back.

And, I bought the oversize bronzer in Deep....YES, Deep 😄 I watched some videos & it looks lovely lightly on cheeks & on the eyelids.

Winthrop44

I also bought the new Nail Polish 925 Rose Coquillage. It was awful. It does not look like the color swatch, bottle or model nails. It's a bright orangish coral. I called Chanel thinking that maybe the color was switched. Sent it back.

And, I bought the oversize bronzer in Deep....YES, Deep 😄 I watched some videos & it looks lovely lightly on cheeks & on the eyelids.
YES! I was very disappointed in Rose Coquillage and returned it too! It almost looked neon on me. I haven’t received my bronzer yet, hopefully today, but I ordered Light. Interesting about the Deep.

Edit: Mine arrived shattered in a million pieces. :(

Last edited:

elegant-one

YES! I was very disappointed in Rose Coquillage and returned it too! It almost looked neon on me. I haven’t received my bronzer yet, hopefully today, but I ordered Light. Interesting about the Deep.

Edit: Mine arrived shattered in a million pieces. :(
So it wasn't just me :) Do you think they mixed it up with the other coral shade?

That's awful that it arrived that way.

Seven Of Nine

I thought about buying this large bronzer for a long time. I finally bought it 2 days ago and ... I don't know why I waited so long 😏
It is fantastic, blends in brilliantly with the skin 🤩 It gives a delicacy, refined effect to sun-kissed skin. And that insane smell!
It is applied and blended just as easily and without stains.
I give it 10/10 points 😊

Latest posts