General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

I had not seen it, thanks! Look different there too! I think I was just wishing it to be a bit more like holiday 2015.
Yep, I am skipping this one either way too. They'd need to change the shades in the upper left and lower right for me to love it. It's so funny you brought up holiday 2015! That was my *exact* wish too and I haven't heard anyone else mention that. :five:

Last edited:

r0mini0n

After a two month no buy I went on a bit of a Chanel spree. I picked up 2 nail (Harmonie and Désir) polishes, 5 fall lipsticks (195, 199, 206, 209, 212), the fall quad and I ordered the Tweed 04 Brun et Rose quad. I was a bit shocked by the price to be honest, I don't think it's worth it but as a Chanel collector I wanted to get the one that spoke to me most.

Also, the reason the Tweed 04 color story spoke to me is because it kind of reminded me of Mystic Eyes, which is one of my favorite quads but mine is so old and they haven't sold it in some years.
Guess which quad just became available again on my country's site ... :unsure:
So I also ordered Mystic Eyes again :rofl:

Dreamsfashion

After a two month no buy I went on a bit of a Chanel spree. I picked up 2 nail (Harmonie and Désir) polishes, 5 fall lipsticks (195, 199, 206, 209, 212), the fall quad and I ordered the Tweed 04 Brun et Rose quad. I was a bit shocked by the price to be honest, I don't think it's worth it but as a Chanel collector I wanted to get the one that spoke to me most.

Also, the reason the Tweed 04 color story spoke to me is because it kind of reminded me of Mystic Eyes, which is one of my favorite quads but mine is so old and they haven't sold it in some years.
Guess which quad just became available again on my country's site ... :unsure:
So I also ordered Mystic Eyes again :rofl:
haha isn't that how it always works? I ordered brun et rose too. I was looking for that exact color theme, otherwise I don't think I would have paid that much! I wound up returning both the lipsticks. I am hunting for the perfect nude brown shade, but they were leaning mauve on me.

Hello Everyone, I just joind the forum. I have a question about the Chanel products in general that I have never tried any chanel product, can you guys guide me about some of their blushes and mosturizers which one to have in the start up and will these be budget friendly?

maxarog

Hello Everyone, I just joind the forum. I have a question about the Chanel products in general that I have never tried any chanel product, can you guys guide me about some of their blushes and mosturizers which one to have in the start up and will these be budget friendly?
As mentioned above its hard to call Chanel "budget-friendly". Still there some things like for blushes Joues contraste powder blush. It's 68$ on Amazon. for moisturizers, there's hydra beauty micro creme, which is a lightweight gel-cream. its 100$ on their off website.
if you want something "budget-friendly" then you better keep an eye out for sales or discounts from retailers that carry Chanel products. Hope it will help

Latest posts