GENERAL FAQ: Cosmetic Company Outlets/Stores (CCO/CCS)

DMcG9

is their any cco the comestic compay outlet in canada
One is opening at the Toronto Premium Outlets on Dec 20. It's just west of Mississauga off Hwy 401 at Trafalgar Rd. I believe it will be the first in Canada and hopefully will signal the opening of more locations across the country in the future.

kalexis08

There is a new one that just recently opened up at the Tanger Outlets at the National Harbor in MD/DC. it's nice!

spa1910

Does anyone know if there are any CCO's in NY, Long Island region? I've tried the link provided in one of the previous threads, but Cosmetics Company doesn't come up and Estée Lauder shows nothing close.......I'm on admission to find MAC's discontinued liner Rosemary & Thyme (among others). Thank you. One more thing.... Do they ship of ordered by phone?

Kykirsu

One more thing.... Do they ship of ordered by phone?
There is one in Jersey Shore Premium Outlet, Tanger Outlets in Deer Park, NY and Riverhead, NY oh and Woodbury Outlet. If you know anyone in CT, there's one in New Haven Clinton Crossings. Sadly they don't ship to order nor hold items for you. :[

JulieDiva

One is opening at the Toronto Premium Outlets on Dec 20. It's just west of Mississauga off Hwy 401 at Trafalgar Rd. I believe it will be the first in Canada and hopefully will signal the opening of more locations across the country in the future.

I went to this outlet mall a few weeks ago...specifically for this store. It was NOT open...they didn't have the sign even???

whaaa what happened??????

DMcG9

I went to this outlet mall a few weeks ago...specifically for this store. It was NOT open...they didn't have the sign even???

whaaa what happened??????
It's been open since January. I just went a few weeks ago and it was open then too. It's next to the Ted Baker store. I'm not sure why it wasn't open when you went but it is also listed on the website for the mall. It's called "The Cosmetics Company Store" on the directory.

http://www.torontopremiumoutlets.ca/outlet/toronto/store-listing

JulieDiva

what??? How did I not see it???

I was with my friends, and we thought we walked the whole thing??
Is it good?
doers it have a bunch of MAC??

I saw it was supposed to be beside Ted Baker, but we went there and it was closed, on a Friday afternoon, and I thought it has another poster on the window leading me to think they were changing over???

This was in...hmm..March?

unraveling

I love my cco in houston. My husband likes the clinque bar soap for shaving & i buy my donna karan cashmier mist every time we go there.

TwiggyPop

I went to a CCS Monday and scored some good finds, but I wanted to find a Lancôme outlet too. My regular outlet mall is only a half hour from me, but I found another one with Lancôme and Estée Lauder about an hour away. Anyone else in the Pittsburgh area want to go shopping Monday? Haha

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Make sure and post your CCO finds here---->>>> http://www.specktra.net/f/247/recent-cco-cosmetic-company-outlet-sightings

Latest posts