General FAQ: How long does it take a package to arrive from Canada to the US?

saniyairshad

The girl that I placed the order with said she shipped my package out on the 14th of March, and it still isn't here, today's the 30th of March. How long does it normally take? TIA!

lemurian

It can take a long time.. I wouldn't worry yet. Just this month I had a package mailed to me from Canada - mailed on the 10th, received on the 26th. I know I've had packages take even longer..

Holly

Yup, it takes a long time (mostly cuz of customs) I had a package shipped to me from the US (im in canada) and it took like 3 weeks

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
The girl that I placed the order with said she shipped my package out on the 14th of March, and it still isn't here, today's the 30th of March. How long does it normally take? TIA!

I had one mailed to me from Canada on 3/15 and mine isn't here yet either. Maybe our packages are together somewhere! LOL

Hawkeye

Usually people send it 4-7 days airmail but because of customs and the new security stuff it can take up to a month.

saniyairshad

Yall are awesome. Im even more paranoid, because it's Stereo Rose and Gold Deposit coming in the mail...and im super super super excited!!!!!!!
Thank u lovelies...yall are the best as always!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I had one mailed to me from Canada on 3/15 and mine isn't here yet either. Maybe our packages are together somewhere! LOL

Haha...I know they're probably somewhere together
winks.gif
Btw what's in ur package?
cutey.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
Haha...I know they're probably somewhere together
winks.gif
Btw what's in ur package?
cutey.gif

Mine is the Thunder Eyes quad!