Genuine seller or not?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle25
I was searching for pearlglides on ebay and this user came up:

eBay Seller: pouchieboo: Beauty, Health, Collectables items on eBay Australia

Normally I would just ignore them but I've been told the pearlglides haven't been faked so I'm wondering if its just a new seller and not another

counterfeiter.

Hiya Elle
winks.gif

Normally I would just ignore them but I've been told the pearlglides haven't been faked so I'm wondering if its just a new seller and not another counterfeiter.[/quote]
Hiya,
Im afraid I can't help you but Im sure Xqueeze_me,and redambition who have vast knowledge in that field will come along soon ,they are based in Australia too
winkiss.gif
so maybe they know info about that particular seller
Im off out it's a beautiful sunny day in S.London yeahhhhh
firstly Im a mamma ,secondly
mac_addict.gif
...help me overcome my addic

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle25
I was searching for pearlglides on ebay and this user came up:

eBay Seller: pouchieboo: Beauty, Health, Collectables items on eBay Australia

Normally I would just ignore them but I've been told the pearlglides haven't been faked so I'm wondering if its just a new seller and not another

counterfeiter.

Hiya Elle
winks.gif

Normally I would just ignore them but I've been told the pearlglides haven't been faked so I'm wondering if its just a new seller and not another counterfeiter.[/quote]
Hiya,
Im afraid I can't help you but Im sure Xqueeze_me,and redambition who have vast knowledge in that field will come along soon ,they are based in Australia too
winkiss.gif
so maybe they know info about that particular seller
Im off out it's a beautiful sunny day in S.London yeahhhhh
firstly Im a mamma ,secondly
mac_addict.gif
...help me overcome my addiction

elle25

Does anyone know for sure? The sellers stuff is ending soon and if its authentic I really want to get it.

redambition

Apologies that I didn't get back to this one in time - I haven't been on the site for a bit.

there's something about the pigments that doesn't seem quite right, i'm just very cautious with pigments though. the rest of the stuff she has sold seems ok. the pics are not high quality though so it's harder to pick the details.