GERRRrrrRRR Some people....

CaliKris

Ok, so I had an extra "blow" L/S that I got. I am not to fond of the color so I decided to sell my backup on ebay. Easy enough I sell lots of stuff there. Well the auction ended, 2 weeks no payment, 4 weeks, nothing. Dispute was opened which means the buyer was contacted by ebay and myself about paying. Still nothing. Now today, after I have already relisted and sold the lipstick and got my first fee back, she leaves me NEGITIVE feedback saying bad communication unpleasant to deal with. I am so upset, because I sent email after email and messages on ebay trying to get this girl to pay and this is what she does! Saying I never gave her the shipping info, LoL its in the invoice I sent and the in the dispute I first opened!
angry.gif

End Pissy Rant

Monique0a

Well, you can go to Square Trade and after a lot of effort, get it reversed. It will probably cost you $20 but it depends on how important it is to you
smiles.gif
Hopefully you gave her negative feedback BEFORE she left yours, that makes a difference. Some people will look at both and know it is retaliatory.

user4

some people are so stupid... hopefully u did give her neg feedback before she gave it to u, like monique said, most people will know it was her trying to get u back...

CaliKris

Yes, I gave her negitive feedback about a week ago. I also was also able to respond to the feedback she had left for me. So hopefully it will not hurt me in the furture buying or selling.

Latest posts