• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Gesso to Deep Truth, and all thats in between.

eighmii

So, by request, I made a tutorial. Mostly because for some weird reason I woke up at 9 oclock this morning and I dont work until 2. And my boyfriend always sleeps til atleast 1. So I was bored.

OKAY. This is basically the same look I do EVERY day, except I usually switch it up a bit with the color scheme. Like I'll do blue, purple, green, pink, etc.. But all in the same style. Just depends on what color I wear for the day.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED

MAC eyeshadows:

Pink Freeze or White Frost
Gesso (if you use Pink Freeze)
Elecktra
Tilt
Freshwater
Deep Truth
Carbon

MAC Pearl CCB

Your choice of black liquid and pencil liner.
Your choice of black and blue mascaras.

And your normal face stuff. This is bascially just an eye tutorial. You know what works for your face.

(ok.. now to go resize and reorder 53 pictures)
(ok.. i'm back.. AAH that was a pain)

aimeemakeup2002.jpg

start with a bare face. and make this face in the mirror. just so you appreciate the final product much more.

aimeemakeup2003-1.jpg

hide the little monsters.

aimeemakeup2004-1.jpg

and lets powder our noses. (i don't normally use foundation. i know. i'm weird. but im still in high school, get out of school at 11, then work a day job AND a night job every day. and i dont have time to fix it and stuff when i sweat [yeah.. i live in south florida too])

aimeemakeup2005-1.jpg

lets groom our brows. i use Era e/s. but use whatevers best for you (duh)

aimeemakeup2006-1.jpg

action shot!

aimeemakeup2001-1.jpg

Take your Pearl CCB and apply it under your brows in the highlight area. I use my finger. I really dont even know what youre supposed to use with CCBs.. A lip brush? I'm dumb. and shouldnt be making a tutorial i know.. haha.

aimeemakeup2007-1.jpg

like so.

aimeemakeup2011.jpg

okay. its there. you just cant see it because my camera is a butthole.

aimeemakeup2012-1.jpg

now the fun part. take FRESHWATER and a cute little sponge tipped applicator (NO BRUSHES ALLOWED.
smiles.gif
)

aimeemakeup2013-1.jpg

apply it in the MIDDLE of your eye. so you look like a weirdo.

aimeemakeup2015-1.jpg

now here is where you would normally use white frost. but i left mine at my moms house.. so pink freeze will work. (i do it all the time)

aimeemakeup2016.jpg

apply it in the inner corner of your lid. dont worry about blending yet.

aimeemakeup2017.jpg

we should be looking about like this. i know. it looks crazy. trust me itll get better. =]

aimeemakeup2019.jpg

now its DEEP TRUTHs turn.

aimeemakeup2020.jpg

apply it on the outside of your lid keeping the overall shape round.

aimeemakeup2022.jpg

it should look like this. (btw - i feel like kinda stupid and insane talking my way through this in my head)(just sayin...)

aimeemakeup2026.jpg

take TILT and apply it betweeeen pink freeze and freshwater

aimeemakeup2027.jpg

blahblahblah itll look like this (pretend you dont notice how dumb i look)

aimeemakeup2029.jpg

take GESSO and apply it overrrr PINK FREEZE.

aimeemakeup2030.jpg

and it go a lil sumptin li-lili-like dis (runaway LOVE.....)

aimeemakeup2033.jpg

itll look like this. now i took ELECTRA and softened up the line between GESSO and TILT.. but i didnt take a picture. =[

aimeemakeup2034.jpg

go back over all colors to darken them up.
and itll look like this.

aimeemakeup2035.jpg

Okay you could Shroom here.. because most people wont have this. BUT I LOVE IT. Sonia Kashuk Golden. apply it in the highlight area. AND blend it in with the other colors to soften the harsh line.

aimeemakeup2036.jpg

now this next part is very important:

aimeemakeup2037.jpg

make sure in between eyes you clean your brush out ON YOUR BOYFRIENDS CARPET WHILE HES SLEEPING(it works the best)

(btw im like so terrified my computer is going to freeze or something while im doing this.)

aimeemakeup2039.jpg

it should look like this.

aimeemakeup2041.jpg

now with a tapered blending brush go back (AGAIN) over ALL the colors.. making sure to blend them all this time.

aimeemakeup2043.jpg

we should be here.

aimeemakeup2042.jpg

eyeliner time!

aimeemakeup2048.jpg

blahblahblah

aimeemakeup2014.jpg

i like to take CARBON and go over my liner to soften it.

aimeemakeup2032.jpg

take your mascara..

aimeemakeup2038.jpg

and do this.

and NOW WERE DONE!!! YAY!!!

pleasepleasepleaseplease post. or i will cry so much.

24343242.jpg

myrifle

cute tutorial!! haha i like sponge tips better than brushes, I always thought i was an outcast but i guess not!!!! w00t :] i love the way you do your eyeliner.

MsCuppyCakes

Thanks for the tutorial, great look! Your last picture/link didn't work, I c wanted to see the finished eye.

breathless

i love your tut! i expecially love how your wiped your brush [which you said at the beginning no brushes allowed. lol.] on his carpet =]] good catch!
you did a nice job and i think you should do more tuts.

makeupgal

Oh my God, I laughed so hard at the "Make SURE you wipe your brush on your BOYFRIEND'S carpet! This was a really good tut. Hope to see more from you.

mandi

Great tutorial... loved your commentary, especially the part about cleaning the brush on the carpet, ha ha

yummy411

eighmii!!! great tut girl! i've been trying to steer clear of brushes all of this time (thinking it will make me feel more like a makeup artist haha) only to find out the sponge tip apps do a better job to apply good bold color.. i might scratch the 239 brush off of my wishlist and run out and buy a box of disposable sponge tip apps instead!

kewlies...lolooll you rubbed your brush on your bf's carpet eww lol... i thought i was weird to rub the color out on my hand and arm LOOLLOL

please make more tuts!! this was fun!
clap.gif

eighmii

ew thanks everybody. but i think i was like high or something when I posted this..

It looks so bad.. aaaahhhhhhh

How did I not notice before?!? This is the first time I actually read through it.

Oh well. It is sorta funny.

r0xikat

great tut, but use better lighting next time so it doesn't look so washed out.. and don't wipe your brushes on the floor. it might work, but who knows what minuscule creepy crawlies get on the brush and onto your face!

greengrin.gif