Gesso's gettin' the boot?!

So I went to my MAC store today and bought Gesso e/s in the pan. The artist said "We only have five left, you wanna stock up since it's being dc'd?" and my jaw dropped. They just dc'd Chill! Why are they dc'ing Gesso?

Ugh I guess I should go and buy a backup...

MAC_Whore

No ToD yet.

I would be surprised (and disappointed) if Gesso was cut. I would guess that if it did get the axe from the regular line, this is one of those shadows that might go Pro-only.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
No ToD yet.

I would be surprised (and disappointed) if Gesso was cut. I would guess that if it did get the axe from the regular line, this is one of those shadows that might go Pro-only.

we keep selling out and getting restocked. granted, they only send 3 at a time, but they keep sending it, so who knows.
th_dunno.gif

MrsRjizzle

Every brand has a matte white. I cant imagine mac not...??? would be great if they could improve it though...
smiles.gif
pretty please
smiles.gif

MissResha

thats weird if they did...i dont own that color. is it a matte or a matte2? i like matte2's better. they seem to have better color payoff for me than the regular matte shadows.

sharkbytes

UGH. If that's true, I'm gonna have to run and fill up a quad just of Gesso, since I can't imagine not having it. It really is a staple, and works in such a variety of looks
ssad.gif

xxManBeaterxx

I've been meaning to try gesso out for the longest of time.. It looks amazing in members fotd's.. It would be a shame for it to d/c

kariii

omg, I must buy it! I've been meaning to try it for the longest time. I don't see it in pan form either.

Yushimi

If they improve it...it better have better colour payoff lolz I'm having the hardest time getting it to show up on my NC25 skin...arg.

I was two seconds away from going and buying a backup (and I haven't even used my Gesso yet... I'm such a sucker for buying DC'd) then finally found a Sephora and hi they have a matte white color! I've gotta stop freaking out when I find out they're dcing because there's always going to be something else out there.