Gettin' Ready for METAL URGE...Metal X look

miszjenny

i have 3 of the metal x eyeshadows and I don't know what to do with them coz they crease on me like crazy and they are super hard for them to stick on a brush. How did you do your make up sooooo beautifuL? Tips?

panther27

Ooh I love it!And I SO cannot wait for Metal Urge
th_DANCE.gif

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinque
Great look, so how's the staying power of the metal-x eyeshadows since you used liquidlast liner as a primer? I knew that erine had made this suggestion...but does it really work?

YES! This is the way I've always worn them. I think theres a good reason that the Metal Urge collection contains so many liquid last liners
winks.gif

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by miszjenny
i have 3 of the metal x eyeshadows and I don't know what to do with them coz they crease on me like crazy and they are super hard for them to stick on a brush. How did you do your make up sooooo beautifuL? Tips?

I posted a video on my Youtube channel about this, but I'm going to post it on here as well.

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Gorgeous...almost makes me wish I'd kept mine. Why are you not a professional artist?!

I agree.

I cannot wait for this collection now. TDoll you are going to make me broke.

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Gorgeous...almost makes me wish I'd kept mine. Why are you not a professional artist?!

winks.gif
I'm working on it.

pladies

I love it !!

It makes me want to have all these metal urge shadows !!! Thx so much for the tip !