Getting eyebrows to stay in place

Growing Wings

I work in a busy resterant, and usually get stuck stood in front of a hot window in the kitchen for hours at a time. I kinda expect my makeup to slide off my face a little, but I cannot stand how, by the end of the night, my eyebrows have all but dissapeared! I've been alternating between using MACs brow pencil, and Rimmels brow pencil. Can anybody recomend either something to put on top of them, or a brow prodoct that I can use instead?

annikay

YSL Eyebrow Pencil stays on well (I have oily skin) yet looks very natural!
yes.gif

User38

Try a gel product (LM or SHu) or MUFE Brow gel in the tube.. all these are waterproof and should stay on longer -- also, you can put powder ES or brow powder on top and then seal with clear mascara... that should hold up much better.

RandomnessWithK

i use eyebrow shadow or the brow set from NYC called Browser.. cute little Kit.. but i agree if not wax try clear brow gel that should help!

MzzRach

I use MAC Brow Shader, Urban Decay brow box or Laura Mercier brow powder, then top with clear brow gel. This keeps my brows looking pretty good all day.

Junkie

lol I put TFSI over my brows as well as on my lids - I use eyeshadow. I found that Smashbox Brow Tech wax made me break out within the hairs :S brutal.

Caderas

if brow gel doesn't work, i think wax works a lot better for stubborn hairs!

something like Smashbox's wax.. or i've heard NYC has a good brow kit with good wax. also, if you have Wet n' Wild over there, they have a REALLY nice 99 cent brow pencil with wax in the color!

blackeneddove

I've read through other people's responses but haven't seen anyone mention my HG product: Benefit she-laq. It's a clear liquid makeup sealer. I swear by this. I too draw my brows on and have very oily skin and my brows would disappear, smudge, fade etc within 6 hours, but if you draw them on/fill them on, then pat she-laq over it (the trick is to pat gently over your brow, not swipe- since the consistency is of water) and wait for it to dry, your brows will not budge. I've drawn on my brows, used she-laq in the morning and had them still in place the following morning after a night of partying! I would recommend this to anyone, it's a miracle product.