Getting in the pin-up modeling industry?

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
Thank you!

I'm about 5/10 pounds overweight and would just like to tone up a little... Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Page, Sophia Loren.. They're all way thinner than me.

Bah... Toning up is one thing, I don't know one girl, skinny or not, who doesn't want to tone their body at least a little...what you have to remember, too, hunnie, is that dress size has skewed dramatically since the time these women were in their prime.
A size 8 back then is now something like a size 2 or smaller, a 12 is probably somewhere around a size 6...but even so, it wasn't the dress size of Bettie, Marilyn, or Sophia that was important, it was the fact that they had curves. They were busty, they had hips, and butts, oozed sexuality, and made no apologies for any of it.
I leave you with this to ponder...check out these pics of Sophia Loren...she's ridiculously hot, right? ...take a look at her hips and thighs...they're not perfect, tightened perfection, but shit, did anyone ever complain? Hell no.
Attachment 9325
Attachment 9326

If you want to firm up and lose some weight because you want to make yourself healthier, then go for it, and I know you'll achieve your goal...but don't stress and worry about it too much. I'm sure you look just as hot in some lingerie as Sophia did.
greengrin.gif

ForgetRegret

greengrin.gif
She sure is, but so are you, so don't let anything stand in your way. If pinup modeling is the way you want to go in life (even if it's just a hobby), then go throw yourself into it and give it all you've got. You'll succeed, I know you will.
th_hug.gif

ForgetRegret

greengrin.gif
Good! You *should* feel good about it, and about yourself! You're absolutely gorgeous (I like Kat Von D and all...but I think you put her to shame..her face just looks so...flat sometimes. I don't like it.), and if you've got the same sweet personality IRL as you do on here, there'll be no stopping you.
winks.gif