Getting this look

Sar

How would I get this look...? I tried using concealer/foundation to get the lips and it was good for 5 minutes till my lips starting getting really dry so i put some gloss over the top which just dried again so i tried balm but it still didnt work and it started peeling off and made my lips just look really dry =/ any ideas?

User49

Vasaline first, dab off excess with tissue, then apply concealer with finger tip. I find there is not much u can do to avoid the dry thing. Just use some gloss. Myth lipstick works too!

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Vasaline first, dab off excess with tissue, then apply concealer with finger tip. I find there is not much u can do to avoid the dry thing. Just use some gloss. Myth lipstick works too!

Would myth be better as the concealer doesnt stay on...how much does myth cost? Im kinda tight on money

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
off topic, but that girl is hot!

haha yeah shes gorgeous

Joyness

I would definitely go the fleshy lipstick route if concealer ends up too dry. Depending on your skin tone, you might check out Freckletone, Nars Belle du Jour, or Nars Honolulu Honey. I've also heard of some girls having better luck using a flesh-tone lip primer such as guerlain's liplift or cargo reverse lipliner.

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette
How about Mac's lip erase.

whats that lol..a lipstick?

chocodcocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
whats that lol..a lipstick?

It's a pro product that's meant to nude out the lips =)