Gettn pizzy!!

Eye<3Colour

can anyone tell me why i can't buy the new quad off of macy's website. when i do a search for it on their site, it comes up. when i goto order it, it takes me to the disney collection. im getting frustrated, i have to get ready for work and i wanted to order it before i walk out the door lol!!! and if someone has already asked this, i apologize in advance, i need to get my butt moving and didnt have time to search. thanks in advance.

<3

KJam

I can find it searching under "mac boudoir" but it's not available for purchase yet. Keep checking!

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
I can find it searching under "mac boudoir" but it's not available for purchase yet. Keep checking!

thats what im saying!!! everytime i click on it, it takes me nowhere to buy it!! ahhh, i want it so bad!! lol, i hate not having mac in this town!! i was just curious if there is a reason why u cant buy it, when clearly its there somewhere!!!!
weeping.gif

Ms. Z

Why can't I buy boudoir quad on Macy's site

I was at Macy's Herald Square yesterday and they didn't get it in, the manager that I was directed to didn't even know what I was talking about. I'm going back today, I'll report back.

Isis

None of the websites have the Lingerie collection up including MAC & MAC Pro.

I just called one of the Bloomindales in my area to order it yesterday and they were wonderful with setting it up for me.

Eye<3Colour

so the mac site is going to have it up? boy where have i been? ugg, its been a bad morning, and i just wanted to spend some quick money!! lol. thanks for the help girls..

libra14

I called the Macy's in Dayton, OH to get mine. The MA I talked to was just lovely and I really believe she sent it right out. She knew that was all I was buying from her but graciously answered questions I had about the other items that I wanted to buy locally.

Latest posts