GHD or T3 flat iron?

dp3

I've been looking for a new flat iron. I originally used the Sedu 1.5", which is really good, but it's not staying hot anymore. I usually use it at the max temperature of 410 degrees. In my search for a new iron I tried the FHI Platform 1", CHI Nano 1" (the blue one) and T3 Narrow Wet-Or-Dry and I felt that they were all not as hot as the Sedu.

I know a lot of people recommend the GHD iron, but how is it compared to the T3 Narrow Wet-or-Dry? I tried the T3 Narrow Wet-Or-Dry and I felt that it is not hot enough (even at the max temperature 410 degrees), compared to the Sedu. I noticed that the GHD (max temp at 370 degrees) is one of the top selling irons on folica.com and on sephora.com. I just wanted to know what some of you think.

Honey B. Fly

i have a t3 and i think its TOO hot on the max temp for me, my hair is wavey/curly so its not becuase it straightens easy, i have to turn it down to about 375 for the perfect temp

i love mine though

glam8babe

GHD... seriously here in the UK its the top straightener... i know T3 is popular in the US but im sure GHD is much better

browneyedbaby

I have the wider plate T3 Wet or Dry and GHD Straighteners as well, the GHDs aren't as hot as I thought they'd be... as mentioned you can't adjust the temperature which you can on the T3.

I do really like my GHD but it's not really quite as good as I hoped it would be although they are nice to use, light and sturdy with no snagging issues. I've had the T3s for a couple of years and they are still excellent straighteners, definitely the hottest I've tried.

QTAllStarGurl

U should get a GHD...just cause I think the T3 flat irons aren't anything special (but I do love their blow dryers).