Giant Microbes: cute, weird soft toys

AmberLilith

Been looking at these, I think they're so cute!!!

GIANTmicrobes

Thought I'd share, in case you haven't seen them
What does everyone think then?
I think i'll be buying them for lots of friends this year! Just can't decide which to get...

Babylard

LoL i love the anabaena... i love the cute heterocyst... but some of them are really bizzare. i really like the bacterial phage. it brings back high school memories xD sooo cute!

Kuuipo

Mad Cow Disease is adorable too.....
thmbup.gif

Paramnesia

Oh wow thats definitely unique.

It's my friends 21st soon so maybe I'll get her one, she's a science student too lol.

captodometer

Want most of them for myself, LOL. Yeah, I know I'm weird but I'm a public health person. The Ebola one looks more like a roundworm than a filovirus though, so I would probably pass on that one.

And if you all like the stuffed toys, you will probably like Infectious Awareables too: clothes and accessories with various microbes on them. I have the anthrax scarf. I think the gonorrhea/chlamydia boxer shorts are next
graucho.gif

Dani

OHH I got one of these ages ago at a Museum in the city!! I got the bedbug and its the sweetest thing ever =)

MAC_Whore

Things you thought you would never post on Specktra:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
ha ha i want the chlamydia he's cute xx

lol.gif

sinergy

this is great!! thanks for posting, im sending the link to my old cosmo instructors so they can get some for the bacteria/biology lessons. lol.

AmberLilith

Eek, I just got to the checkout and realised I could potentially spend about £50 in one go... maybe I should just get a couple of birthday presents for now n save the rest 'til later...?

Latest posts