gifts for boyfriend~ need brands!

LMcConnell18

hmm.gif
boyfriend wants a watch.
he said a cheap one would do fine, but i want to get him something a little nicer!

what are some nice brands i should look at? im not paying hundreds for a rolex or anything.. lol... but something with more quality/well known brand.
thanx for the help!
thmbup.gif

LMcConnell18

how about this?
link

i was acting like i was doing this survey a few minutes ago on guys, and i was reading off brands and colors he would wear. i think he was talking about clothes... and he said he wants a nice looking watch... so im not too sure about this one because its black. he has to wear suits to work, and i know he likes black, and it has diamonds on it... but i might clash with his suits since they're black. i duno. but there are so many silver watches with weird stuff on em lol. advice?

xmrsvindieselx

fossil...or diesel..lol and yeah you arent paying hundreds for a rolex..try thousands !! hahaha.. those damn watches are a lot!!

Tyester

I just got myself a sweet Guess watch.

I also was looking at Fossil(very cool "titanium" collection) and Diesel.

Iridescence

I just bought my bf a fossil watch and he loved it!!!! My brother has a Guess watch and that one is pretty nice as well....

good luck

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
fossil...or diesel..lol and yeah you arent paying hundreds for a rolex..try thousands !! hahaha.. those damn watches are a lot!!

I was going to say the same thing...if you can get a real Rolex for hundreds, please tell me where!!
lmao.gif