Gifts of beauty

Dark_Phoenix

Are you giving any cosmetics or skin care for Chistmas or Hannukah?
Do you want/did you ask for any?

I asked my parents for Chance Eau Fraîche by Chanel and MAC brushes.

I got Dior make-up for some of my cousins (like the accesories).Also purchased Opium Parfum for my grandmother, it's the only perfume she wears but she usually wears the Eau de toilette, so I hope she'll like the heavier scent.

Did it all today, too. Yeah... I'm a procastinator.

redambition

Definitely - i gave my mum YSL Paris perfume, and my aunt Kate Moss perfume and a Kit lipgloss.

I didn't ask for any, but I did score a Body Shop gift pack, a Calvin Klein Euphoria set with EDT, lotion and body wash, and a Rimmel set of classics with a red makeup travel case.

Fragrance was the gift du jour in my family this year - i've seen so many different ones being given around.

CantAffordMAC

I'm not giving any gifts of beauty. I got my sister a sephora gift card last year. Christmas is different this year.

I got my mom a massage though
smiles.gif

And I asked (and shall receive MAC). I honestly couldn't think of one thing I wanted this year besides MAC. I'd do good with a sephora gift card too, but I realy just wanted MAC. So thats all I could think of to ask for.

purrtykitty

The only gift of beauty we're giving is we (the husband and I) got my MIL her Bath & Body Works Warm Brown Sugar & Vanilla (or whatever it's called) body butter and cream wash. She wanted Ralph Lauren Blue, but by the time I got around to getting it I couldn't find it. So rather than traipsing all around Omaha, I'll get it for her birthday in a couple of months.

I technically didn't ask for anything beauty oriented. But I asked for giftcards to the mall with my MAC counter and the husband just turns me loose with his credit card, so I bought a bunch of beauty goodies that are "from him".

MiCHiE

I didn't give any gifts of beauty (yet). My best friend always gets something like that. I got her Mi'Lady for her birthday last month, so I'm gonna give her some more UDPP and a MAC card this Christmas. She gave me some Mary Kay MU remover wipes and her favorite lip gloss from MK. And, *sigh* she's my only makeup-wearing friend.

My older nieces are 12 and 7. I got them both Juicy Couture charm necklaces. That's the closest I got to "beauty" purchases.

I have NO idea what everyone else is getting me.

YvetteJeannine

I always give that type of stuff to my sisters....It's the best thing!! Although, I do try to give something a lil' different each year (last year I gave Michele one of those B.E. eyeshadow kits, and Yvonne got a set of MAC brushes and some eyeshadows). My sister Michele has a huge jacuzzi tub and loves bath salts and gels...Also, I've introduced my sister Yvonne to MAC, so I gave her all MAC this year..I got her MAC perfume, MAC Sunbasque blush, the Plushglass gift set, and a Beauty Powder. I gave my sister Michele an OJON hair kit...All-in-all, I spent over $75 on each of them for beauty items. I can never go wrong with them for my sisters!!! I also receive a lot of that kind of stuff from them every year (body creams, etc.). This year my sis Michele and her 14yr. old daughter Samantha got me a bunch of Bath & Body Works stuff. I LOVE it!

Latest posts