chatterbox l/s
fine n dandy l/s
royal wink fluidline
so there jade powerpoint
handforged powerpoint
sunbasque blush
summer lily b/c
gracious me shadestick

feel free to ask me what else they had (i thought it was a worthwhile trip!)...i already posted on livejournal, and i can make a copy if anyone is interested
smiles.gif

n_c

Please post what they have...Im about 25 minutes away and if they have any more sunbasque blush Im there
smiles.gif

d_flawless

...this is a direct copy from my lj post...
-a lot of lip products, including veneer lacquer, lots of prolongwears (all nighter, permapink, clingpeach, hot tomato, to name a few, i have a bad memory, sorry!), lipsticks (chatterbox, lady danger, exhibitionist (i think? either that or impassioned, i forget), hue, fine n dandy, and there were quite a few more), angelwing l/g, blue memory, scent me (i think?), flashmode, beaute, damzel, adventurous, maybe two or three more that i cannot recall
-CCBs in reel red, fushcia perfect, and something blue-ish (but it was kinda ugly)
-blushes: sunbasque (love!), peaches, summer lily, hunger red, pleasureful, fancy ray, three that i've never seen (one had a name with like "peace" or something in it, they were all kinda plain, IMO), and they also had a few cheekhues
-da bling e/s and say yeah!, that was ALL
-174, 266, 316, 192, and 259 brushes
-blue pigment
-adorn (and one or two other?) shimmersouffles
-mauvisn, flammable, base light paints
-shimmermint, gracious me, and blurberry s/s
-lots of liners...beurre, portside, caramellow, cream o' spice, velvetta, maybe creamola (there was two with "cream" in the name) plum soft, hover, hyacinth, handforged, lilacky, light as air, navy stain, so there jade, royal wink f/l, iris eyes f/l, and silverstroke f/l
-prep n prime eye in dark and deep dark
-studio stick in darker shades
-they had a lot of bags from different seasons
-lip gelees mini sets, and i think they had some other set with i wanna say some other lip product in a tube
-5 disney lip conditioners (i think they all of them, not sure if there were 6 or not)
-one brow set, in a reddish tone
-mv 1
-vesuvian, senegal, and an orange nail lacquer. this color that was grape with glitter was also there, no idea of the name
-hyperreal f/x (two shades)
-shadebenders in both colors
-some kind of emollient-based foundation (didn't bother checking what it was, but there were a range of shades)
-belle azure shimmer skin products (i don't know the name of the actual product, but they had both colors)

naughtydevil

=/ i went there about a month ago hoping to find stuff i would like

and they barely had anything when i went =[

sounds like you lucked out!!

i think i might have to make another drive down there again