Gilt Group

kdemers1221

Hey everyone. I don't know if any of you have heard of Gilt Group. They are a company that specializes in designer clothing, handbags and accessories for women, men and children. They offer amazing deals hundreds of dollars cheaper than retail. The website was featured on The View but it is invitation only.

zzoester

I'm a member. I like this site a lot...I have actually never bought anything because, I swear...every time I see something I want, it's sold out - ugh! Cuz I get their too late after the sale has started. But yea, it's a great site!

xxluverxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzoester
I'm a member. I like this site a lot...I have actually never bought anything because, I swear...every time I see something I want, it's sold out - ugh! Cuz I get their too late after the sale has started. But yea, it's a great site!

I know what you mean zzoester, you need to login at the moment the sale begins or else the most sought for goodies will be all gone. I get many of my handbags from Gilt. They ship pretty quickly too.

Kayteuk

I brought some links of london yesterday....I may be running from the bank for a while...

HerShe

I am a member as well, they have really good sales but I am waiting for them to do another sale on makeup so that i can use my 25 credit

miss_primer

If you any of you need an invite to Hautelook, Gilt Groupe, Rue La La, and Ideeli send me a pm with your email. I will send you one.

luvsic

DEFINITELY INTRIGUED O_O

Now I *might* be able to fill my dreams of pulling off all of my desired carrie bradshaw inspired outfits. However, even though the prices are ridiculously low, I am still unable to afford them :'( ...maybe when I come out and get a better paying job I'll look into it again.

How exactly does it work? Is it free to sign up? Do you just browse through designer outfits and pick out one you like, and if you get lucky it's yours?

*flips through SATC coffee table book*

Shimmer

Please note that it's against the TOS of the site to post links with invite codes etc. where the poster is going to receive a 'kickback' or 'credit' of sorts.

Latest posts