Ginvera Marvel Gel

IDontKnowMomo

OMG I want this stuff SO badly.
I wish it was available for a lower price in the US
ssad.gif

YouTube - Ginvera Marvel Gel

Anybody tried it?

kimmae17

got it off ebay for $10. its AMAZING! i had dead skin all over the place the first time i used it. only of the only exfoliators that doesnt irritate my sensitive/red skin

Blushbaby

Is it actually your dead skin coming off or the dried up gel?? I've been umming and ahhing about buying this for months cos I'm not covinced it's dead skin coming off.

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Is it actually your dead skin coming off or the dried up gel?? I've been umming and ahhing about buying this for months cos I'm not covinced it's dead skin coming off.

i know what you mean. i am almost positive its skin because its not white, its tanish balls. like the color of my skin.

Blushbaby

Hmmm. I need to try and get a sample of this. It sounds great and I've read a LOT of positive comments about it. It's just what I need.

RedRibbon

I've heard rave reviews about it and I really want to try it out as well, I just checked on ebay and they don't have any for sale in the UK so I may chance it and order it from Singapore.

IDontKnowMomo

Oh my gosh, I just got mine, and so far I am in LOVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby

I took a bit of the product and rubbed it into my counter... Not the most scientific test haha. Anyways, None of the gel balled up when rubbing it on random surfaces, so I do believe it is dead skin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
I've heard rave reviews about it and I really want to try it out as well, I just checked on ebay and they don't have any for sale in the UK so I may chance it and order it from Singapore.

I ordered from eBay My World - theprettystuffs and everything came quickly and well packaged! Not sure if they ship to the UK but I bet they would, so check it out
smiles.gif

JStarJStar

LOL thanks for the testing! so funny!
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
Oh my gosh, I just got mine, and so far I am in LOVE!

I took a bit of the product and rubbed it into my counter... Not the most scientific test haha. Anyways, None of the gel balled up when rubbing it on random surfaces, so I do believe it is dead skin!

I ordered from eBay My World - theprettystuffs and everything came quickly and well packaged! Not sure if they ship to the UK but I bet they would, so check it out
smiles.gif

rbella

Forget it. I watched the video. Duh. I just bought it. Can't wait!! I have terrible skin!!