Giorgio Armani Makeup line.

xphoxbex

Where can I find this line in Texas? Preferably in the Dallas area. I do not live in Texas but I do make frequent trips down there. The main reason why I want to find this line is because I want to try the Face Fabric Second Skin Nude Makeup foundation. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this foundation. Has anyone here tried this?

TIA!!!

Kiseki

If you check the website you can locate a store through their online locator.

Face Fabric is a whipped mousse type of foundation that kind of reminds me of Yves Saint-Laurent's Complexion Enhancer but not as greasy and without the strong scent. You apply it with your fingers and basically leaves your skin matte and with a velvet like feel, mostly due to its high silicone content.

However, Face Fabric hasn't got a lot that much coverage. It will even skin tone and pink areas, but won't cover discolorations or blemishes. For those with oily skin, Face Fabric might make you seem greasy after a few hours and I don't like to set it with loose or pressed powder, as it leaves me looking too done and sort of detracts the minimalistic look that the product is meant to. I use it mostly on very good skin days or when the goal is to appear without any trace of makeup. And also, the SPF isn't that high, so you should use sunscreen underneath.

Latest posts