"Girlie" FOTD

makeupgal

100_0267E.jpg

100_0276E.jpg

I don't know why I bother to post since my camera is the DEVIL!!! Oh, well...I have a birthday coming up so you know what I'm askin' for. If anything, you can get a color combo idea. Hope you like anyway and thanks for looking.

What I used: (All items are MAC unless otherwise specified)

Face
Stila Illuminating Foundation
Rose Quartz Blush
Estee Lauder Brush On Illuminator "Soft Pink" (it's like Touche Eclat)
Benefit Bronzer in "Dallas"

Eyes
Lid - Hush
Crease - Girlie
Outer V - Saddle & Beauty Marked
Liner - Smolder
# 7 Lashes

Lips
Beaurre Liner
Real Doll l/s
Sweetness l/g

I swear my nose doesn't look THAT big IRL!!!!

makeupgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
tell me how you do your brows! they are always flawless!

I tweeze them myself making sure to always create an arch. Don't over tweeze. Then I pencil them in filling in any sparse areas (I use the really thin MAC pencil in "Lingering") and then I brush them with a spoolie, brush in some Girl Boy Browset and brush the Brow Set through again with my spoolie. If your hair is dark, like mine, make them one shade lighter than your hair. If you are blonde, make them one shade darker. Sounds like a lot of work but it's worth it IMO. Thanks for the compliment!

lilmzkimmylady

i love your lashes! i can never get falsies to look right on me, so i just forego them altogether! gorgeous color combo too! =D

DevinGirl

This is gorgeous! You put the perfect amout of depth in your outer crease...subtle, bold, & effective...you're a contradiction, my pretty - and I love it. Happy early birthday & even your devil camera can't make you look anything but insanely beautiful!