MAC Heatherette eyeshadow trio 1
MAC Jardin Aires pigment
Loreal eyeliner black
MAC 3D Silver glitter
fake lashes

Lips

MAC heatherette Lollipop loving l/s

HotPinkHeels

Gorgeous look, that Heatherette trio looks great on you!
I love the shots against the mirror too, very creative
smiles.gif

urbanlilyfairy

You look gorgeous ..but what are those things hanging from the ceiling ? at first i thought oh that sex swing thing lol j/k hehe ..

Esme

Cute! and I just had my hair cut in a similar style, but it suits you much more so! I am going to change mine, as my stupid headset at work doesn't work with it.
I also was wondering what was hanging behind you in pic one? I thought something for a child, but soooo high up?

Emmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoybeingagirl
beautiful look! i love your hair
smiles.gif
how did you style it?

On top of my head i used huge rollers and rest of the hair i used different size rollers. I just got a hair cut. I love my new hair
yes.gif

Emmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
You look gorgeous ..but what are those things hanging from the ceiling ? at first i thought oh that sex swing thing lol j/k hehe ..

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
That was a good one. That would be cool though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme
Cute! and I just had my hair cut in a similar style, but it suits you much more so! I am going to change mine, as my stupid headset at work doesn't work with it.
I also was wondering what was hanging behind you in pic one? I thought something for a child, but soooo high up?

It's for my kids. My daughter loves those. My fiance like to play those too. You can change the setting, how high or low you need it to be. I don't even know what to call that thing.
th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts