girls night out...

pangie

I went out for the first time in a long time with some girls that I hardly knew (probably the 2nd time I've hung out with them). I only knew 2 girls out of how ever many was there with us. Just so there's no confusion, I'm the one in the white/gold ring halter.

We all had a blast and I just wanted to share some pics from our night out. Sorry the pics are so big. I took them off my friend's myspace.

before leaving my friend's house:
a-memaitiabeeyer.jpg

at applebee's:
APPLEBEES2.jpg

at the club:
a-beeme2.jpg

a-jenatiabeepangyerme.jpg

thanks for looking!! and don't mind my flabby stomach! it's what happens when you just had a baby like 2 months ago with no motivation and time to work out! lol

User93

Yeah, looks like you had fun! And I like your top, I definitely need something similar. Dont worry about stomack, cmon, 2 months only, I believe in you and in that you will work out layer
th_hug.gif
Congrats btw oh having a baby!

kittykit

Looks like lots of fun! Everyone looks great in the photos
winks.gif

I haven't had a girls' night out for almost 2 years now!

pangie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
Yeah, looks like you had fun! And I like your top, I definitely need something similar. Dont worry about stomack, cmon, 2 months only, I believe in you and in that you will work out layer
th_hug.gif
Congrats btw oh having a baby!

that top is my lil' sister's. she has a couple clubbing tops but she's not even old enough to go clubbing! lol so i wear them. :p thanks for the encouragement!