Girls who have ink...

Eye<3Colour

wanting to know if any of you who have ink can give me a little insight on something. i have 3 tats and im getting ready to get my 4th one. they get bigger each time lol. anyways. i have a big one on my lower back and it hurt like hell. but i was also told the man i went to has a heavy hand, and goes deeper than most. which kinda makes sense, cause my first 2 tats hardly hurt at all. so anyways im not going back to the same guy, and will ask them about light handed vs heavy handed. so i really really want to get on on my left arm/shoulder. do any of you have tats there? and if so, if i thought my lower back hurt like hell, would i be able to sit thru a couple sessions on my arm? i know its all about how u handle pain, but i know also that certain areas are more sensative to the needle than others. and im also having doubts getting it there, because i have thick arms so thats another issue i have. the only other place this tat i have drawn up is on the shoulder blade area. so please if any of you have arm tats, help me out w/a little bit of your stories.
smiles.gif
thanx
smiles.gif

iiifugaziii

I'm actually going to start an outline soon for a full sleeve on my right arm. this weekend I'm driving to san diego to talk to the guy and discuss the theme and so on. I think... if you really want your tattoo in that spot. you should go for it. Tattoos are irritating to sit through, or I guess you can say they hurt, but it's totally worth it if you're into them, right? the only part of the arms that I've heard popularly that 'hurt' is the elbow and underneath your bicep....like near your armpit. but who cares? you're tough. you can do it! ha

Eye<3Colour

thanks for the little pep talk!! it is totally worth it! and im not getting any younger, and you dont live forever, so i should prob do where i want it to be, instead of wishing i would of got it there
smiles.gif
im going to try to find a big temp tattoo and put it on my arm to see how it looks. if my arms werent so thick, i wouldn't be so worried bout it. but im worried bout looking butch!! lol

what do you have in mind for your sleeve? i just plan on doing a half of sleeve for now. and its going to be a fantasy theme.
smiles.gif
i have black work done on my lover back (not tribal) and i have to small ones that i got when i was about 11 yrs younger
smiles.gif
but they tell a story lol!! now im ready to get something that people can stare at as they walk by me. my other ones you cant see, and i have to pull up clothing to show my other ones
smiles.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
dang it sorry for the double post!!

you can delete one if you want so you don't have double posts.
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

midnightlouise

I've got a few
smiles.gif
Some on my breasts. People say that's supposed to be a b*tch, too, and that wasn't bad at all. I totally think you should do it! If you can do the lower back then you can do this!

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
I've got a few
smiles.gif
Some on my breasts. People say that's supposed to be a b*tch, too, and that wasn't bad at all. I totally think you should do it! If you can do the lower back then you can do this!

Hahaha, I thought it was a bitch. Maybe I'm just a wimp.
smiles.gif

black mamba

It hurts badly on your lower back because there are a lot of nerve endings there. Your shoulder won't be as bad, but you will be closer to the bone. But its a tattoo. It's supposed to hurt. There's no getting around that.

VaJenna

i believe that ribs hurt pretty fucking bad.

anything where there is lots of bone or muscle is going to hurt more than just skin. like, my ribs hurt wayyy more than my inner thigh tattoos.

but do it, because you know, the pain is only temporary.

Eye<3Colour

smiles.gif
yah def no getting around the pain!!! i just know that some areas are more painful then others!! and i have fat arms, so maybe that will help lol!!
smiles.gif

Eye<3Colour

yay! i made my appt. and put my deposit down. i decided to get ink on my chest almost buy my shoudler and collarbone. im getting two new skool girly skulls. it totally represents the "rebel" in me i guess you could say? lol!! its something ive always wanted to do, but always thought about getting older and what people would say. but screw it. im tired of living life reserved and worrying what others think! this def suits my additude!!
smiles.gif
you cant live forever. ive had two people pass away in the past month. its a total wake up call that you may not live to be 60. u gotta do what you want and love now. sigh, sorry bout the soap box. i will get off now!!
smiles.gif
anyways, i gave him an idea of what i wanted and hes going to draw it up. its not till the 17th, but if i get the money sooner im going to up the appt!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts