Give me a push and watch me fly!

lovalotz

My collection, as some of u may say, has taken flight!
Now I just need a jump start..please give me some opinions. What's a must have/ what would look good with what I already have

Here I go:
E/S:
-woodwinked
-gorgeous gold
-swimming
-aquadisac

Pallates:
sweetie cake

Eyeliners
-peacocked

s/s
-silverbleu

Fluidliner:
-blacktrack

pigments:
-nightlight
-old gold
(yes I know it's small..=( But it will GROW)

GalleyGirl

Seeing as you have one type of eyeliner, maybe try adding a fluidline? I love these, I use them almost every day, and the amount can be adjusted easily, so you can do a smaller line, or build up for a thicker line. My favorites are rich ground and lithograph (which is LE). HTH
smiles.gif

brandiisamonkey

what is your coloring? you definately need some highlight shades and id def rec mulch or patina they both go great with woodwinked. Check out the new pigments from noctournelle Pigments last FOREVER so they are a great investment. Definately check out the fluidlines as well. And mabye check out the blushes. Dollymix is pretty much a good choice for anyone. I also personally love peachykeen
smiles.gif

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovalotz
Whoops..I forgot my fluidliner on the list! Sorry!
I'll edit it.
And my skin is i think c20

ahh then your close to my color. Im nc15 lol
smiles.gif
If your counter still has it id definately get the graphic brown fluidliner its a wonderfull brown
smiles.gif
also 2 more of my favorite blushes are Foolish me and peachykeen
smiles.gif
let us know what you get!

Bootyliciousx

Mac Pinkarat Lusterglass, Mac Hug Me lipstick, Shale, Bronze or Casion or Antiqued Eyshadow, Scumptous Olive, Gleam, Amber Lights, Melon Pigment.