Givenchy Cosmetics

Jaymuhlee

I just placed a phone order and the SA was unwilling to waive the $12(!) shipping fee (requires a five item minimum????). I'm just going to pick it up tomorrow after work. If any Chicago ladies are looking Oak St has six left!

Anahita Balsara

Glad you liked her. I don't know if use use Nars but in March Barneys is having their annual gift bag event where you spend $250 and you get a bag with full and deluxe sized samples. My SA is the counter manager and she's great with getting goodies from different lines to make it worth your while. I already preordered my Nars stuff for the event. I may also get some of the new Givenchy shadows as well.

Medgal07

Yeah! I really have had my eye on this, so I just sucked it up my shyness and called! I am so glad I did!
yahoo.gif

I can't wait for all of us to get our goodies!! I have so much coming in this week. VG Miley, my TF Blush & Stroked, and 4 Armani eye tints... and now this!! It's going to be a good week!!
clap.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Boy----you can tell we're #TeamBuyItAll. We're always buying it all.
girlhaha.gif
I have jewelry, clothing and this coming----hopefully this week.
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

Medgal07

Glad you liked her. I don't know if use use Nars but in March Barneys is having their annual gift bag event where you spend $250 and you get a bag with full and deluxe sized samples. My SA is the counter manager and she's great with getting goodies from different lines to make it worth your while. I already preordered my Nars stuff for the event. I may also get some of the new Givenchy shadows as well.
wavey.gif
Anihita!!! Xiomara mentioned that event to me. I gave her my E-mail address so she can send me a reminder.

Anahita Balsara

What do you have your eye on? I want that dual intensity palette and blushes and the spring colors. I might try the foundation if I can get a good match. I also asked her to let me know when By Terry spring comes in!

laurennnxox

yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Boy----you can tell we're #TeamBuyItAll. We're always buying it all.
girlhaha.gif
I have jewelry, clothing and this coming----hopefully this week.
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif

I most definitely splurged this week. I can't wait to roll around in my items.
girlhaha.gif
I love jewelry! What kind of stuff did you get?

Quote: Originally Posted by Anahita Balsara

She paid you a really nice compliment, it was something along the lines of you being her best customer. I wish I remembered exactly, I blanked a little because I'm awkward on the phone! She also told me about it! it sounds awesome! I'm really considering it. :) I'm not sure what I'd order though. I definitely want the Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette... but I've ordered so much lately, I have no clue what else I could get to hit that dollar amount!

Anahita Balsara

I don't know whether I should be thrilled or ashamed. I totally love makeup even though I don't wear a lot on a regular basis.. I also have a great contact at Nordstrom Chicago, a cle de peau contact at Neimans and at Tom Ford in Neimans. I always get first dibs much to my wallet's chagrin.

laurennnxox

I don't know whether I should be thrilled or ashamed. I totally love makeup even though I don't wear a lot on a regular basis.. I also have a great contact at Nordstrom Chicago, a cle de peau contact at Neimans and at Tom Ford in Neimans. I always get first dibs much to my wallet's chagrin.
Never be ashamed!!! If anyone, those of us at Specktra can appreciate a love of (and splurging on) makeup! First dibs definitely comes in handy when it comes to crazy LE items!

alexisweaver

I'm going back and forth. I hate ordering over the phone because you never know what that employee is going to do with your info, but I really want it. I'm so conflicted.

laurennnxox

I'm going back and forth. I hate ordering over the phone because you never know what that employee is going to do with your info, but I really want it. I'm so conflicted.
That's a valid concern! Luckily I know the name of exactly who I spoke to, and she emailed me her business card and my receipt. I've got her information too! That would be the first place to turn if anything fishy happened with my CC info. Also, I don't usually order by phone but she was a recommended contact. Which, I treat a little more highly than cold calling stores.

I'm sure if you want to be 100% safe (and I don't blame you!) it'll eventually pop up online. :)

Medgal07

I most definitely splurged this week. I can't wait to roll around in my items.
girlhaha.gif
I love jewelry! What kind of stuff did you get?

She paid you a really nice compliment, it was something along the lines of you being her best customer. I wish I remembered exactly, I blanked a little because I'm awkward on the phone! She also told me about it! it sounds awesome! I'm really considering it. :) I'm not sure what I'd order though. I definitely want the Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette... but I've ordered so much lately, I have no clue what else I could get to hit that dollar amount!
I'm obsessed with fashion pieces---statement necklaces & earrings, scarfs----mostly accessories. The necklace that I ordered was inspired by the Camelia flower---the
flower that Chanel fashioned Camélia De Plumes after, and Chanel uses extracts from the flower in their products, so I had to have it.

Anahita Balsara

I totally can relate to not wanting to give out personal information. I have used her for years though and never had a problem. She used to be the counter msnager of Sue Devitt at Barneys. I also figure the same thing could happen online. Also if it helps, a lot of people at makeup alley use her for their Barneys orders.