Givenchy Cosmetics

elegant-one

Great swatches as always! I can't wait to get mine.
You got it too!
pompom.gif
It will be beautiful on you dear
heart.gif

Thank you hun!

Sabrunka

Does anyone know if the 202 rose dressing is still available anywhere in the floral casing?!? I managed to call barney's in Beverly Hills to order the 205 but I also really want 202 :( PS anyone know how barneys ships?? I gave all my info on the phone but the guy didn't ask for an email to send a receipt or tracking or anything??

charismafulltv

Does anyone know if the 202 rose dressing is still available anywhere in the floral casing?!? I managed to call barney's in Beverly Hills to order the 205 but I also really want 202 :( PS anyone know how barneys ships?? I gave all my info on the phone but the guy didn't ask for an email to send a receipt or tracking or anything??
It was available in Europe

mkoparanova

I know! Lol. Im wondering if any online euro sites have it, or even in store still... I have friends all over europe!
It sold out within days in the UK and since it was Mother's day special, I don't think it will be available again. I hope you can find it though!

mkoparanova

I swatched the new lipsticks today, I'm happy that I didn't order online! They are too waxy for my liking and it took 4-5 swipes for a decent colour. Also the bullet is a bit too thin.

charismafulltv

I swatched the new lipsticks today, I'm happy that I didn't order online! They are too waxy for my liking and it took 4-5 swipes for a decent colour. Also the bullet is a bit too thin. 
Are those the lipstick lip balm hybrids? I'm not a fan of those plus they are thin. I'll pass

mkoparanova

Are those the lipstick lip balm hybrids? I'm not a fan of those plus they are thin. I'll pass
Yes, I would say that. And they are a bit sticky too. From the swatches I expected something like the YSL Rouge Voluptes or the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines but they are nothing like them. I tried only three of the lightest shades but I think they are all the same.

charismafulltv

Yes, I would say that. And they are a bit sticky too. From the swatches I expected something like the YSL Rouge Voluptes or the Chanel Rouge Coco Shines but they are nothing like them. I tried only three of the lightest shades but I think they are all the same. 
Yikes!

Medgal07

I just got my rose case lipstick!
eyelove.gif
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish they would do a beautiful nude with white roses on the tube!
That would be SO awesome. They would need several different nudes since one nude does not fit all.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hmm, that doesn't sound too good so far. Will wait for more reviews.

Miss QQ

elegant - the lipstick is so beautiful! I'm looking forward to the new lipsticks in the slim leather packaging.

Monsy

has anyone tried Mister light ? I have only tried samples couple of times and really like it. It is creamier more moisturizing and covers more than YSL touche eclat. I am running out of my YSL so am wondering should I just repurchase it or try Givenchy this time

found some comparison swatches:
https://chicdabbling.wordpress.com/2014/11/17/highlighting-concealers-ysl-touche-eclat-dior-skinflash-and-givenchy-mister-light-swatches/