Givenchy Cosmetics

Monsy

is the blush matte?
description says matte but all the swatches I found showed it more luminous (which i liked)

JerseyGirl

I haven't taken the plunge yet with this line...you girls are really tempting me! What would be a great product to try first?

SandraVB79

I have been using the hydrasparkle eye cream for a while and LOVE it!

I fell in love with the dior prestige cream. Yeah, not paying that price now, but I love when the SA uses it on me when she does a make over to show the new products and she always gives me a lot of samples, lol

elegant-one

I have been using the hydrasparkle eye cream for a while and LOVE it!

I fell in love with the dior prestige cream. Yeah, not paying that price now, but I love when the SA uses it on me when she does a make over to show the new products and she always gives me a lot of samples, lol

I really love it too so I ordered a full size of it. My sample bottle had very very little product in it. I love that it works & does not bother my contacts.

MissTania

That powder is pretty. I don't use the last one you all made me buy. Is anyone still using it? The one with the beads in the case?

I've used it once or twice - I don't like it :nixweiss:

me neither! the powder kind of started beading in the pan after a few uses! :(:eek:

That sounds terrible:(. I honestly don't think I ever ended up trying it on my face. Just swatched it and now I pull it out occasionally to look at the pretty packaging.

I am somewhat relieved to hear I am not the only one. I'm going to give it another go soon, I think I used it once!

Beautybee

The powder was a big disappointment for me. It not a highlighter like I thought it would be. It was too chalky for my skin tone, unfortunately. I will be sending it back. It's pretty though

Latest posts