GlamYOURUs Cool Heat Inspired Look

imperfectbeauty

I went to a birthday party for a family friends grandson today and i did a toned down version of GlamYOURUs's gorgeous cool heat look. Mine can't compare to hers at all but here it is. CC is welcome!!

Face
Alba Oil Free Moisturizer
Prime Time Foundation Primer
Studio Fix Foundation C40
Alpha Girl Blush

Eyes
UDPP
Cash Flow Paint Pot
Warm Chill e/s
Gulf Stream e/s
Cool Heat e/s
Deep Truth e/s
Climate Blue e/s
Solar White e/s
Almay Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
Lakhme Eye Kohl
Plushlash Mascara

Lips
Tropic Glow SS
Steppin' Out Dazzleglass

DSC07154.jpg

DSC07160.jpg

DSC07161.jpg

DSC07173.jpg

DSC07174.jpg

DSC07165.jpg

DSC07170.jpg

DSC07190.jpg

DSC07191.jpg

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Beautiful replica! I love the V at the outer corner, gorgeous!
th_kiss.gif

awww thanks!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

for your look did you really pack on blue flame e/s in order for it to come out as bright as it did?? i just couldn't get the same effect with deep truth. lol.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
awww thanks!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

for your look did you really pack on blue flame e/s in order for it to come out as bright as it did?? i just couldn't get the same effect with deep truth. lol.

Not at all. The reason my shadows came out brighter is because of my Metal X shadow bases. I know people hate them but I love them. lol They don't crease on me or my shadows. The only colors I really had to pack on were Cool Heat and Climate Blue. I love their colors but hate their texture. It requires more work. I don't have Deep Truth, so I really can't compare the two.

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Not at all. The reason my shadows came out brighter is because of my Metal X shadow bases. I know people hate them but I love them. lol They don't crease on me or my shadows. The only colors I really had to pack on were Cool Heat and Climate Blue. I love their colors but hate their texture. It requires more work. I don't have Deep Truth, so I really can't compare the two.

i wish i hadn't missed out on the metal x shadows. they seem to work really well and really make the colors pop!! i wonder if i can still find them somewhere. lol.

thanks everyone!!!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
i wish i hadn't missed out on the metal x shadows. they seem to work really well and really make the colors pop!! i wonder if i can still find them somewhere. lol.

thanks everyone!!!

I heard that some of the girls were finding them at their CCOs, so you could check them out.
yes.gif

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
I heard that some of the girls were finding them at their CCOs, so you could check them out.
yes.gif

oo thanks for the idea!!!

Latest posts