Glee

lyttleravyn

Omg how Sue C's it, sooo great.

I'm a tad disappointed that Rachel and the kid with the mohawk didn't really go anywhere, I thought they would have been super cute together. And Mrs. Schuster is such a nut job! Omg

Manda-la

OMG. I LOVE GLEE. The hiatus was killing me I swear. I totally agree with you on the the too much Rachel... I do really like her though, but I really enjoyed the air time with Artie, and especially where they were going with the Artie/Tina thing... So mad at Tina about the faking the stuttering thing. And the Quinn/Puck moments... But I loved Rachel/Puck... And Kurt is amazing. I love the character development they had with his dad going on in this episode. AND WICKED. LOVE IT. And Sue in this episode. I think this last episode was so great in terms of development, you just learned so much about some of the characters that don't get as much air time.

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
There's already a Glee thread that was started...

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f222/glee-149699/

When I searched for it and looked through the pages, it didn't show up?
th_dunno.gif

ClaireAvril

I loveeee Glee.. one of the few shows that makes me laugh out loud.
I missed this weeks episode. and its not on rogers on demand yet! errg!

banana1234

Anyone else watch it? I must admit this is my guilty pleasure, i was so against it, and my sister made me watch a couple episodes and i was hooked. I'm so embarrassed about it but it makes me laugh!

user79

So far the new season has started out a bit slow. The Britney Spear episode was good, but the last one about faith was a snoozefest.

LMD84

i think glee is good. owever it has slowly been going downhill for me since the second hlaf of the first season. it's still funny and i like the songs... but it feels like your don't get much quality storyline anymore. more just random songs to a theme. i mean i loved the britney episode because i love her music... but the storyline was bloody terrible! and also yes this week episode was kinda blah although it did tear me up a little!
tong.gif

banana1234

sorry i did a search and couldnt find glee on it, thanks for merging the threads! the birtney episode was very funny, i agree the newest one was pretty boring

KimmyAnn_678

I cried during this last episode. I love Sue and her sister. It's great to see the more of the human side of Sue.

And of course, my favorite quotes from last week's episode...

Puck: I mean, I see God everytime I make out with a new girl.

Brittany: i did a book report on heart attacks if you want to give it to the doctor. It got knocked down a whole letter grade because it was written in crayon.

She is definately my favorite character. I love the dead pan way she delivers her lines LOL.