glimmershimmer help in live chat :)

queenofdisaster

info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Erika. How may I assist you?
Heather: Hi! I have read the description of the glimmershimmers, but I was wondering if you had any examples of how you could use them.
Erika: Hi Heather. I am happy to help!
Erika: Depending on the shade, I like to use the Glimmershimmer either as a shimmery blush or as a fun highlight to the cheeks.
Heather: I am thinking about ordering Ritzy! Could I use this as a liquid bronzer?
Erika: Yes, that's exactly what I would do on someone with your colouring. You can also mix it with a moisturizer (try Strobe Cream, it's the best!) and apply it to your arms, legs, anywhere really. You will need to work fast and in small areas as the Glimmershimmer dries fairly quickly- although, the moisturizer will give you a bit more play time.
Heather: That's a great idea, thank you. I love strobe cream it is the best. Well I guess that is all, thanks so much
smiles.gif

Erika: Thank you for visiting MAC Live Chat! Have a beautiful day, Heather!
Heather: You too! :)
Erika: As a thank you for chatting with us today, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS74LIVECHAT during the checkout process. Offer for U.S. Residents only. You may now close the chat window by clicking on the "Close" button. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Erika. How may I assist you?
Heather: Hi! I have read the description of the glimmershimmers, but I was wondering if you had any examples of how you could use them.
Erika: Hi Heather. I am happy to help!
Erika: Depending on the shade, I like to use the Glimmershimmer either as a shimmery blush or as a fun highlight to the cheeks.
Heather: I am thinking about ordering Ritzy! Could I use this as a liquid bronzer?
Erika: Yes, that's exactly what I would do on someone with your colouring. You can also mix it with a moisturizer (try Strobe Cream, it's the best!) and apply it to your arms, legs, anywhere really. You will need to work fast and in small areas as the Glimmershimmer dries fairly quickly- although, the moisturizer will give you a bit more play time.
Heather: That's a great idea, thank you. I love strobe cream it is the best. Well I guess that is all, thanks so much
smiles.gif

Erika: Thank you for visiting MAC Live Chat! Have a beautiful day, Heather!
Heather: You too! :)
Erika: As a thank you for chatting with us today, I would like to offer complimentary Standard shipping with your next MAC Cosmetics Online purchase. Please enter the one-time use offer code CS74LIVECHAT during the checkout process. Offer for U.S. Residents only. You may now close the chat window by clicking on the "Close" button. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.

Ritzy! is the only glimmershimmer that I will use. I got mine in the fall of 2006. I would be NW45 if it were the perfect foundation. I use small drops of Ritzy! underneath my eyes to brighten my face. I also use Lune blushcreme pearl for the same purpose.
yahoo.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

It seems like whenever I want to test a Glimmershimmer, I pump it once and a HUGE amount gets pumped out. How can I prevent this, or should I just lightly dip the brush in it and build it up until I have enough color that I would like, then discard the rest of that pump?

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
It seems like whenever I want to test a Glimmershimmer, I pump it once and a HUGE amount gets pumped out. How can I prevent this, or should I just lightly dip the brush in it and build it up until I have enough color that I would like, then discard the rest of that pump?

What I've been doing with Astral Rays is pumping a bit into a sample container and dipping into that. Much easier to work with!

amoona

This is the first time Glimmershimmer has been popular with customers. What we've all been doing is mixing them with liquid foundations. The glow they give off is gorgeous.

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Ritzy! is the only glimmershimmer that I will use. I got mine in the fall of 2006. I would be NW45 if it were the perfect foundation. I use small drops of Ritzy! underneath my eyes to brighten my face. I also use Lune blushcreme pearl for the same purpose.
yahoo.gif

yeh i saw ritzy at the cco and was thinking.. isn't this part of the new collection to come out?

apple, this friday i might have to get peachtwist or whichever that peachy glimmershimmer is from you that i mentioned before.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
yeh i saw ritzy at the cco and was thinking.. isn't this part of the new collection to come out?

apple, this friday i might have to get peachtwist or whichever that peachy glimmershimmer is from you that i mentioned before.

Uhm what CCO is this? I saw Ritzy! @ the one in FL a few months back. I have an extra 1, so when the 1st Ritzy! runs out..... The Orange Twink is gone....

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have Ettiquette Glimmershimmer (just got it in Nordstrom Holiday 06 exclusive Soiree clutch) and I blended it onto the apples of my cheeks with the 187. Gave a gorgeous glowing whitish-pink highlight. Much prettier than Lightscapade in my opinion.

Khalia25

I just picked up Orange Twink at a cco tonight. I gained some excellent pointers here!! Thanks!!!
cheerleader.gif

nettiepoo

Hello im new 2 mac but always have drooled over it lol, I recently purchased 4 new eyeshadows from my local mac store and iv worn them 3 times and each time my eyes feelas if they r dried out and my eyes start hurting and get a slight headache I wonder if I am sensitive to the product cuz iv worn all major and minor brands with no problem it is sooo disapointing 2 me cuz i luv mac cosmetics have u heard of something simular 2 this before or is it just me? please help

Latest posts