Glitter Eyeliner

ElvenEyes

Does anyone have suggestions for glittery eyeliner? I have a few from Urban Decay. I love the colours, but only some of them seem to work well. Others just clump together. I am really looking for high glitter for top line (probably in pencil form??) and a liquid for below. I guess it depends as I am willing to experiment. Most of all I need there to be pigment, too. Pink, purple, blue, aqua, green, silver and gold. Suggestions highly appreciated!!

LMD84

you know what i really like? now it's not pencil form however i love making my own glitter liners! i used to use the mac reflects glitters and the gel mixing medium. however now i use eye kandy cosmetics. they sell posts of glitter in all colours of the rainbow and then you buy their 'liquid sugar' to make the glitter stick. super easy to use too. i usually line my eyes with a pencil liner and then add whatever glitter colour i want on top :)

if not then try and track down some of the mac pearlglide liners from the sales section of specktra. they were crazy glittery and very pretty but sadly limited edition.

thepicketywitch

I have had EXCELLENT results from the NYX Liquid Crystal Liner. They also have a regular glitter liner, but the glitter particles are a lot larger, more like the Urban Decay ones. The Liquid Crystal liners glitter particles are very fine, and SOOO GLITTERY! I picked up the color 'Crystal Champagne' at Ulta just to play with, and was totally blown away. Glittery gold goodness! I was so impressed that I plan on going back and getting the rest of the colors!!

I'm pretty inexperienced with swatching, but here are a couple for you:

And blurred, to show the sparkly goodness:

And a picture of it in the bottle!:

I'll also leave you the link to the liners on the NYX website. I believe they have almost every color you listed. :)
I hope this helps!

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/products/eyes/liquid-liner/liquid-crystal-liner

ElvenEyes

Very pretty! Thank you! Now that I think about it, I saw MakeupGeek do a tutorial with glitter liner that looked really nice and more than likely this was the brand. Yay...time to place orders!! lol