Glitter Liners!

FashionVixen

I only started trying MAC out last October so I've missed a lot of LE items. I'm sad I missed glitter eye liners! Are they worth buying on eBay and if so, which shade should I bid on? Thanks!!

roxybc

I have a ton of them (7 or 8 maybe), and I LOVE them. They've never flaked off on me like other people said they did on them. My fav's are peacocky, divine lime, and oxidate , which came out last summer with the tantress collection.

FashionVixen

Thanks! I think I'll bid
smiles.gif

MrsWaves

I LOVE glitter liners. Divine Lime is a favorite of mine. I had to get all of mine off ebay as well, since I missed out. But they're fun, and have never flaked on me.

SugarAsh182

I agree w/ Femmenoir. I much prefer UD's glitter e/l. Better staying power, more glitter, and MUCH more product for the $$$. However, I do wish they'd come out w/ more colors and new e/s colors to boot!

Thumper

Just a note that the glitter eyeliners will be included in a launch coming out in the fall. New colours and some old colours.

Juneplum

they are worth it! i LOVE divine lime and peacocky... they are my 2 faves... i never had a flaking off problem either..

glittergoddess27

Whether they flake or not on me depends on how thick I try and layer them,... They were definitely not meant for a thick layer like the picture that was part of the promotion,...But if I just lay down a single coat line then I am pretty good to go,..

talk2mesun

i bought one - Saucepot - from a CCO in estero, fl. i was shocked at how tiny it was! i expected it to be the size of a lipglass and its half of one, if that! the color is very pretty, but im certainly no makeup artist and for me, it was rather difficult to apply. the brush is very thin, and its easy to use, but when i drag it across my lids i constantly have to re-dip in the container. i have a feeling its gonna dry out before i can use it all
oh.gif
/ if youre talented with makeup though and love sparkly stuff, give it a try! mine was 10.50 at the cco!

Kristen

How much glitter comes out of the tube with each stroke? I remember trying out the Lise Watier eye glitter.. and maybe 10 pieces of glitter actually came off of the brush and applied to my eye. It certainly was frustrating.

Shawna

I am actually wearing mine today. I only have pinkphonic and glittergold, but I love them. They need 3 or 4 coats to actually show up with the glitter, but once they are on, they do not come off me. In fact, even with eye makeup remover I have to scrub over a few times to remove the line. Boy, I hope they repromote these b/c I'll definitely buy some more. My only complaint is how tiny vs. how expensive they are. For $18 Canadian, we should have got more product.

firepoppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper
Just a note that the glitter eyeliners will be included in a launch coming out in the fall. New colours and some old colours.

MAC or UD? I hope UD brings out some new powder e/s singles soon!
Katie

crystrill

I missed out on the glitter liners too, but I have the silver UB one. However, due to me being retarded the one time I tried it I got glitter ALL IN MY EYE, so I never used it again
ssad.gif
So it's sitting in my case being a waste. -shrugs-

FashionVixen

I got Copperfield today!!! I went to my local CCO and there was my coveted glitter liner right there for $10.50! I also got some other things including chromezone 2 for $22... so fun!

Latest posts