Glitter Liners!!!

Shawna

I also got the LW glitter liner in opale (an irridescent white/pink) and it is by far my favorite. It isn't overpowering, but adds a nice hint of sparkle to every eye combo. Love it
smiles.gif
I still find these way better than the MAC ones. What the heck am I doing wrong with those? Maybe it is because they were from the first release and have less glitter? The LW ones are packed with glitter compared to my MAC ones.

BadBadGirl

I bought MAC Divine Lime, and I planned on buying another one as a backup....but I've changed my mind. The color is very pretty, but personally it can't hold a candle to UD. Unless I'm doing something wrong, it doesn't 'build' even when I apply more over it. OR perhaps it was the eyeliner I was using, I'll try something different next time.

Maybe down the line UD will make a bright geen eyeliner.

BadBadGirl

Sorry I couldn't get a better shot- I'll be sure to read the picture taking thread soon to get some tips.

309901288_529e4fc172.jpg

From left to right

Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in Spandex

Too Faced Starry-Eyed liner in Stalkerazzi

Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in Baked

Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in Pyrotechnics

Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in Air Guitar

**They ALL sparkle much better in real life...especially Baked and Pyrotechnics......I'll do this over when I figure out what I did wrong.**
ssad.gif

squeakers

Too Faced Restraining Order (I couldn't get a good picture of the green sparkle)
000_0555.jpg

And a pic of all my glitter liners: (kind of dark though) :dance:
000_0558.jpg

squeakers

BadBadGirl, I picked up the pink Too Faced liner today. It's really light and more of an opal glitter. I'll retake my glitter liner swatches when I have better light and repost them for you.
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

Soooo did anyone get anything new? I bought the Pop Candy Rainbow glitter addict set. I can't wait! Will post pics.

s0damnbeautiful

I've been on a wild hunt for MAC Mercuric glitter eye liner. I've been through at least 3 of them since I discovered it a few years ago. I always seemed to be able to find it when I ran out ... Sadly, I ran out again about a monthago and haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I just randomly got a gift card for Sephora and decided to try Too Faced glitter liner in Restraining Order. It actually rivals Mercuric in my opinion. Very strange for me, cause I'm a MAC snob, but I'm lovin the Too Faced. I've finally started wearing dark colors again because I have a bangin glitter eye liner to go with it!!

user79

Anyone in Europe who has access to the "Essence" cosmetic line (sold in drugstores), they make glitter liners too. They only have a few shades but they work well, and are so cheap!

glitter-liner.jpg

They are called "Crystal Eyeliners"

BadBadGirl

Pop Beauty glitter set- I wish they weren't minis, but oh well. Love the colors.
I lost my Too Faced glitter base, so I'm going to try the Urban Decay Transforming Potion with these glitters to test how well they work.

653996852_0ef6eac6fd.jpg

xIxSkyDancerxIx

ohhh.. the look nice.. swatches swatches!! =) I'm going to go get the UD glitter liners and the TF ones look nice too!!

mmm.. I love glitter~

kendra

Ditto on the Lise Watier glitter liners.. Love them! They last forever.. I have the multi color one and the gold.. After im done work i'm gonna go pick up the bronzey brown one
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
How bout Nyx liners? Anyone have swatches of these?

The old ones aren't worth much- but I want to try the new ones they put out recently. I'll have to remember to order some.

lobsteriffic

Just another rave for the Lise Watier glitter liners...I have the purple and the silver and I keep meaning to go back and get more.

BadBadGirl

Too Faced added 2 new glitter liners- a black and silver (yay!) and a bright hot pink. I want to look into the black/silver. The pink sounds cool but I bought Milani's pink liner and it works just fine.

I haven't forgotten about the Pop Candy swatches- I ordered some Ben Nye glitter glue (The UD Transforming Potion got terrible reviews) and I will snap some pics when I receive it.

lara

The new Too Faced liners are great (Ohh and Ahh is black and silver, same as the matching e/s duo, and the hot pink is Super Freak). I have Restraining Order and it's been an old favourite of mine for ages. I haven't given Mad Mad Love much use though.

The Pop Beauty liners used to be amazing, but the formulation changed to a micro-glitter that barely shows up. I have the Copper liner in the original formula and it's amazing, incredibly vibrant and full-on, but in the new formulation I can barely see it.
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts