-=- Glitter -=-

TamEva Le Fay

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!
shockt.gif
Security!

Holy "Dynamic Divas" Batgirl!!! This is Serious!

My UD Heavy Metal Pyrotechnic Eyeliner Glitter is like gold to me, all three Tester tubes (lol) - that I was able to scrounge, compliments of the good Folks at Sephora, who took pity on me, in my desparation, especially, since it was discontinued!!!

UD Heavy Metal Eyeliner Glitters are amazing. I can totally see how you were able to apply additional, even heavier, glitters on top of UDHM eyeliner glitter.

It takes a good minute or two for it to thoroughly dry, depending on how much you apply, and it really sticks well. It's always the last thing to come off when I'm trying to clean my face at the end of the night. It's always a struggle, but worth it!

You look flawless Woman! You are my new pin-up Goddess! I have to rethink everything now.

Your brows are the end. Your nose is so cute...I'm so jealous!

I could go on and on and on!

I've been so frustrated with my makeup choices these days. I have so much makeup in all different colors, and yet I find myself reaching for the same damn things (Thank God for Sketch). I have one particular look that I like to Rock and it isn't necessary to do it in many colors. I need to work it out!

Thanks for posting!
thmbup.gif