Glitterliners on website!

AGB

hmm i see that too.. maybe its the same thing that happened with the skinfinishes..how new vegas was on there for a min an some ppl got it .. maybe they are just finding some stuff they had and wanna sell it ..?? i have no idea but ne way i wanna get these cuz i didnt when they came out

user3

going to quote myself from the MSF thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Often times MAC will get back products from places like Nordstrom's. Since Nordies only carries the product for so long (online that is) any not sold get shipped back to MAC. MAC is starting to realize these products will sell if they put it back up.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocked
uh..it is? i don't see them on the goodbyes..

They were up last night but now they're gone.
ssad.gif
maybe it was just a glich. i wanted the gold, bummer. sorry bout that guys!

michy_mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
They were up last night but now they're gone.
ssad.gif
maybe it was just a glich. i wanted the gold, bummer. sorry bout that guys!

You aren't crazy dear! I saw them up there too. They probably only had a limited amount like with the New Vegas.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by michy_mimi
You aren't crazy dear! I saw them up there too. They probably only had a limited amount like with the New Vegas.

That makes sense! Man, now if they had New Vegas i would have ordered it pronto! I have Saucepot and the gold looked pretty but I'm banning myself from credit cards. O well!

Thanks guys for clarifying!

gitargirl

I know what happened! You posted the thread about the glitterliners and then everyone went over to MAC and bought them!

MAC_Whore

I read in a FOTD that someone paid $60 for them on ebay. I just saw some on ebay for $20 each. It's not retail, but that is the lowest I've seen them in awhile.
smiles.gif

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitargirl
I know what happened! You posted the thread about the glitterliners and then everyone went over to MAC and bought them!

LOL! Well I know some people really wanted them so i had to share. If anyone really wants them, check at CCOs. I got 3 for only $9 each.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
going to quote myself from the MSF thread

LOL
greengrin.gif
K.I.S.S.

Latest posts