gloomy gray SF

SonRisa

Today it's actually nice, but we've been having crazy ass cold weather. Snow (which is unheard of here), thunderstorms, hails etc. None of these or photoshopped - it's just really been this gray here . . .

9.jpg

10.jpg

17.jpg

23.jpg

33.jpg

42.jpg

55.jpg

62.jpg

66.jpg

We pulled over during the hail storm. This accumulated in no joke like 2 seconds.

70.jpg

71.jpg

^ This old lady and her dog came out to watch the storm.

76.jpg

The pieces of ice melting on the sunroof.

VertDeGris

Such beautiful pictures. Which camera do you use?
I miss going to the beach; I used to live to the seaside and now I'm stuck in the country. Can't wait till summer when I go back home
smiles.gif

Shawna

Wow, those pics make me miss SF. I only visited, but it was so pretty
smiles.gif
As for the weather, we've been having similar weather patterns here too. It must be something hitting the west coast because we had a hail storm last friday and it seriously covered our car within 20 minutes and then seconds later it was raining and melted it all away. No, I wasn't drinking :p My friend witnessed it too.

Sushi_Flower

These pictures are SO grey and i live in UK where sun is a special rare thing and Spring is definetly missing this year so far, but yet i find these pics so beautifull and would love to be there in real life.. Really good pics, you should enter them in a photography competition or something, especially the 5th one, i love that one..

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Great Pic's! Made me cold!! I've only been to SF 1x and it was supposed to be in the 60's when we went on a tour, once we got on the water, I swear it felt like the 20's. Will bring my winter clothes next time!! Can't believe it snowed there tho... The weather has been so messed up, I'm near Chicago and we haven't had much snow at all and unseasonably warm weather. Go figure.

Lealei

I live in San Fran too! Did you take those pics at Ocean Beach?

Yea, the weather has been so WEIRD. Last week there was hail. Today it was sunny. WTH??

Love the pics though. For some odd reason, photos taken on a gray day are kinda soothing. I'm weird, I know.

brandi

wow... those are nice pics! i wish we had snow or something here! hawaii is only good for vacay! and it's expensive here too! ugh..

user3

Is that Ocean Beach?

If so I go hiking near there and it's been so damn rainy I can't even go hking.

I am so sick of this rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trax

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY! It reminds me of when I took 3 years of photography... you definitely have a great eye. What camera do you use??

midnightlouise

Very cool pics! I bet that weather is really weird for you, though. I love seeing where everyone else lives.
smiles.gif
Makes it interesting!

Latest posts