glorie asked for some Prep & Prime-Pics....

user2

And here they are!

prep___prime.jpg

Prep & Prime FACE:
prep_prime_4.jpg

Prep & Prime LIPS:
prep_prime_3.jpg

Prep & Prime EYELASHES:
prep_prime_2.jpg

Prep & Prime EYES:
prep_prim_1.jpg

user2

I didnt either but I think its a great idea!!!

And here are the prices:
Eyes: $ 15
Eyelashes: $ 12.50
Lips: $ 14

mac_obsession

wow Thanks for posting the pics...I cant wait to see em! Considering I love UD Primer Potion and Lingerie and Golashes for lashes...Cant wait to try MACs
greengrin.gif

cinnamongurlee

i am looking forward to the release of these products. i love the fact that they made eye primers in different colour groupings

theraindrops

Hm, I'm not really getting the idea of primers,at least not for face and eyes. Shouldn't they make products (i.e. e/s and foundations), that stay on an feel good on the skin without help of ANOTHER layer?

user2

Well most of them do!
But I think they're made because of our skin and not because of the e/s
I know many guys who have very oily or even light oily skin (look at me!) and an eye primer for example makes the e/s stick to the skin better than usual...
I hope I got this right...

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraindrops
Hm, I'm not really getting the idea of primers,at least not for face and eyes. Shouldn't they make products (i.e. e/s and foundations), that stay on an feel good on the skin without help of ANOTHER layer?

Primers are to help adhere better, to fill in spaces etc...They are meant to "prime" the area for maximum usage/wearage... They give that extra umph we sometimes neeed :p
Eye primers usually decrease oilyness, or prevent creasing, some cause it. Lip primers usually smooth out liplines, or give l/s or l/g staying power.
Facial primers (and im not 100% about this cause i dont use) fill in "potholes" and help even out foundation and keep it on longer...

Im sure one of the m/u artists could answer this better than me as I am just a layman
greengrin.gif