Gloss.com closing?

poddygirl

Just saw on the internet that Gloss.com is closing as of 6/30 :confused: EL must be doing a re-org (again!). Shame as it was an easy one-stop-shop kind of place with good deals.

thelilprincess

yeah, i heard something on the news about this the other day. even though cosmetic industry is doing well, gloss.com isn't creating a great enough profit or something like that.

poddygirl

I have no idea why they haven't posted it on the web site but registered users of the site got emails earlier this week saying Gloss was closing as of 6/30:

"A Special Announcement from Your Friends at Gloss

We've had a really beautiful time. For the past 6 years, it's been Gloss' pleasure to serve as your online beauty resource; the glamour, the glitz, the sheer thrill of indulgence that Gloss has been able to provide. Now Gloss will end this online beauty experience on June 30th 2007.

As of July 1 2007 you'll find the same glamorous, luxurious beauty brands at their exclusive locations. We invite you to continue to enjoy and explore all beauty has to offer in the spirit that is Gloss."

Navessa

i rarely go to a mac counter (i live in the boonies, lol) so gloss.com was my spot to shop (they had great seasonal beauty days too w/ fab gwps). very disappointed that they closed.
ssad.gif

Latest posts