gloss for Myth l/s

mizuki~

I just bought Myth lipstick and it looks really weird by itself and I have FULL lips so it looks even weirder. What's a good lipgloss to put on top of Myth to make it look less..blah? I don't know how to explain it haha I just want to make Myth work for me
ssad.gif

*for reference, I'm an NC25 with really pigmented lips

Nox

I second Prr. It does a beautiful job of counteracting the "deadness" I encounter with Myth l/s.

sharkbytes

I use C-Thru or Bonus Beat over Myth...both warm it up a bit without making it less nude, which I like ~

miss_supra

I am the same coloring with very pigmented lips. Underage, Nymphette, oyster girl, c-thru, florabundance are all awesome combos

mena22787

a lot of people wear c-thru w/ it, but if you're like me (which it seems like you are since myth alone looks horrible on me) i'd use myth very lightly and pair it w/ a pink gloss, not a nude one

gigiopolis

If you're concerned with the gloss making you look too corpse-y, I would definitely advise using a medium-tone pink or brown, or coral gloss over Myth. But if you just want to adjust the colour a bit, and yet keep the lightness, perhaps use Nymphette (which I love!!!). It would add a lovely light peachy-pink and gold shimmer.

Heiaken

I have the same excat problem with Myth (I'm NC15 with not that pigmented lips though) and I like applying Myth kinda light and then my glosses of choice are Dreamy, Oyster Girl, Cherry Blossom (from CoC) and some nude Gosh gloss. I think it's prolly #004.

aimee

if i wear myth with prrr or underage it still washes me out and i cant wear it alone (im NW20 for reference)
But i love it under Ensign Lusterglass - LE release, Naughty N. Collection
or Nymphette Lipglass - perm

Heiaken

Today I bought my first Lipgelée in Moonstone and I have to say for me that's the perfect thing to wear with Myth
smiles.gif

bellezzadolce

Myth is one of my favorite lipsticks for giving lips the perfect "pout". I like to use it with love nectar, viva glam v, nice buzz and jellybabe

Latest posts