Glossy Fig.1 (brings out green eyes)

rebekah

hey ya'll so I was just sitting around thinking about a glossy black eye then i thought maybe an aubergine color would be nice, so I took Fig. 1 from the matte2 collection and wet my brush with my homemade mixing medium and put it all over my lids. Then I applied Gloss in Little Pink (Paris Hilton said this is her favorite thing at MAC one time) with a brush over the fig.1... please pardon my lips, they look crappy with the flash on but i promise they look good in real life! On my lips I just used mixing medium and applied Fig.1 also (dk purple lips are in right now and i need a good lipstick i am lusting over the mattene one)
2066623975_db0e394df1.jpg

2067420034_1ba063d657.jpg

2066623799_22c0ef0f93.jpg

2066623585_d38cfdda49.jpg

(MK!!)
2066623433_4b92114be1.jpg

oh and i also wanted to say that if you have green eyes and you don't already have Fig. 1 , you need to get it because it is perfect, especially as an eyeliner

xo

MACATTAK

I love the whole idea and look, but unfortunately this would crease like hell on me! I so want to do a "glossy" look, but no can do. It's very pretty though
smiles.gif

rebekah

thanks ya'll for liking it!! and it did end up creasing, but i didnt have on any primer or anything so i expected it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
is it sticky???
really gorgeous look!

Actually, MAC's glosses are not sticky at all, they feel almost like a smooth cream or something but they are glossy. It feels a *little* weird on the eye but you get used to it.

I wouldn't wear it all day long (only for an event or something) because it will smudge like crazy if you accidently rub your eye!!

<3