**Glow-y Beach-y Look**

SugarAsh182

Hey lovely ladies! I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I'm busy packing to go to FRANCE for two months
greengrin.gif
I'm so excited
greengrin.gif
Anyways, I've been looking for a fresh beachy look to wear during the summer and I think I found it
smiles.gif
Hope ya'll like it!

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, MAC So Ceylon MSF, MAC Fix + spray

Lips: MAC Luxuriate, MAC Sunnyboy

Eyes: Sweetscents pigment in Camelot (looove! it's an amazing sparkly beige), Urban Decay Sin e/s, MAC Bronze e/s, MAC Nylon e/s, MF Lash Perfection mascara (HG! Seriously. I love it)

... and I'm trying out this "no liner" thing and I kind of like it
smiles.gif
These first couple of pics were taken when my hair was wet and I was still in my robe, so bear with me lol:
PICT00552.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

... aaaaand now the finished product:
PICT0072.jpg

PICT0074.jpg

Sorry there were so many pics lol

SChotgurrl

I LOVE this look! Do you think this would look good with my skintone? I have some e/s in those similar colors, but should I use darker tones (like woodwinked or somethin)...and where did you get the earrings???? I love those too
smiles.gif
th_worship.gif

SugarAsh182

Thanks so much ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
I LOVE this look! Do you think this would look good with my skintone? I have some e/s in those similar colors, but should I use darker tones (like woodwinked or somethin)...and where did you get the earrings???? I love those too
smiles.gif
th_worship.gif

Thanks! I think that neutrals look great with any skintone! Maybe some golds would look especially nice w/ your skintone
smiles.gif
I got the earrings at Forever 21! I took them off when I changed my mind about my outfit though lol

YvetteJeannine

I LOVE the e/mu...Where did you find "Sweetscent"?? Pigs?

France...we'll be going there in the fall..Paris and the south...

Where part are you going to be visiting? Where are you staying?? Family, hotel?

Have fun!~

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I LOVE the e/mu...Where did you find "Sweetscent"?? Pigs?

France...we'll be going there in the fall..Paris and the south...

Where part are you going to be visiting? Where are you staying?? Family, hotel?

Have fun!~

Thanks! I actually got them in a swap on MUA (makeupalley) I think you can buy them online though, they are awesome!

I'm going to be in Annecy with a family so I can learn the language
smiles.gif
I know that it's near the Alps if that helps haha. I will be in Paris for four days though when I fly in initially!

ishtarchick

hey beautiful!!! i wondered where you were (and i thought that you were super busy with finals, like me lol) i really like that look and your lips look beautiful!
have an awesome time in france!!

user79

That is soooo pretty! Love it! Your skin is glowing and the eyes are so understated yet fabulous. Great job. I am totally loving the more down-played makeup looks lately.

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
hey beautiful!!! i wondered where you were (and i thought that you were super busy with finals, like me lol) i really like that look and your lips look beautiful!
have an awesome time in france!!

Aw thank doll! I *was* super busy with finals but I've been done for.... a week now? I dunno but I feel like I'm just putting things from boxes into suitcases lol! I can't find a thing!

LipstickChick

That is absolutely stunning! I'm all about neutrals, so this is right up my alley
smiles.gif
... and maybe I'll give the no-liner look a shot, too!

Thanks for the inspiration!

firefly

great look! you look really pretty and natural! you're going to have an amazing time in france-i went there for 2 weeks 2 years ago! its beautiful! what cities do you plan on visiting?

exodus

Oh Ash, you look beautiful
smiles.gif
Very "clean" (if you know what I mean by that lol) and polished. I'm liking the no-liner thing on you
greengrin.gif

You MUST post a travelogue when you come back! I didn't get the chance to go to provincial France so I'm going to travel there vicariously through you
lol.gif
Have fun!!!

2_pink

Awww i love this. You look so pretty & glowy. Wish i could pull off the whole no liner thing. And i love your lashes...they look so....fresh and wet....?? That didnt make sense. I dunno..i just like em *lol*

user4

the looks is awsome. looks like what i've been doing for the past month... tones down neutrals... but i agree with what u said, it looks good on anyone... so why not role with it right... hehe... and ur earings really r awsome!!!!