Glowy dewy foundation?

Baby Mac

Hello

What is the best foundation to give a healthy dewy glow? I dont want to add highlighters like strobe cream..I would just like a foundation
smiles.gif

Any brand
smiles.gif

Thankyou so much
choochoo.gif

*K_87*

mac hyperreal is meant to give a dewy glow. I know you said you didn't want strobe cream, but I find if I put it under my foundation it gives that look.

xxManBeaterxx

Applying moisturizer, then applying your foundation such as mac's studio fix fluid, then spritzing it with fix+ with some vanilla pigment in the bottle makes a dewy look.

Kiseki

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation has a fabulous dewy finish, as well as Shaping Designer and it doesn't look shimmery or pearly just natural glow from within, whenever you go Armani, you just don't go back.

macedout

you could mix mac hyper real foundation w/ur regular liquid foundation, add more or less hyper real to "control/customize" ur level of dewey-ness
thmbup.gif

as many have mentioned mix the foundations on a pallette or the back of your hand b4 applying 2 ur face..

moonlit

I have the chanel vitalumier- its good for that dewy look- u might wana check that out
smiles.gif
I use it with my 187 brush..