Go Away Paris

mzcelaneous

http://www.goawayparis.com/

My friend sent me that link. Although I'm not a fan of Paris Hilton, I think that this "movement" is pointless and a total waste of time. What good will it do? Will she really leave America after seeing the thousands of signatures on that petition? :shrug:

What do you all think?

Hilly

I LOVE Paris!! She's just such a glamourpuss. I wish I were friends with her and Nicole. lol
lmao.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
I LOVE Paris!! She's just such a glamourpuss. I wish I were friends with her and Nicole. lol
lmao.gif

cheerleader.gif
Team Paris
cheerleader.gif

Judgeing by the ratings on her shows and number of hits her name gets on Yahoo/Google, there are MILLIONS more, who love her and want her to stay
smiles.gif

dmenchi

any movement will just give her more publicity therfore is useless. i'm so sad that our society can't stop idiotism! LOL

Jade

Paris is an idiot. She'll go away eventually. People only look at her to laugh at her.

Jade

Paris is an idiot. She'll go away eventually. People only look at her to laugh at her. She's very nasty looking. Nicole is alright.

mzcelaneous

Uhh..okay, Well, I don't really care who hates or loves her. I wanted to know what ya'll thought of the so-called "movement". Like seriously. What's a dumb song and a few thousand pages of signatures going to do to her? If anything, more attention is directed her way. I just think the movement is lame.

silverblackened

It's pretty lame. Plus, if you've ever seen the interviews done with Paris, you'd realise that this is a very, very clever woman. She knows what sells and what people want to see, and she plays up to it - she also knows that "hate" publicity is still publicity, which is exactly what she wants. So really, this movement is going to backfire just about... oh, when they first came up with it.
winks.gif

Suzyn

Its like this phrase I once heard "Whether you love me or hate me, my name's still in your mouth!"

People are who they are. Unless they are hurting someone or something, let them be. I don't love her, but I don't hate her. Either would be a waste of my time. Besides, if she wasn't who she was, who else would we talk about? Politicians?
puke.gif

I doubt that petition will even sway her.
dothewave.gif

THAT'S HOT!
(Sorry, I had to do it...)

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Uhh..okay, Well, I don't really care who hates or loves her. I wanted to know what ya'll thought of the so-called "movement". Like seriously. What's a dumb song and a few thousand pages of signatures going to do to her? If anything, more attention is directed her way. I just think the movement is lame.

well.. any so called movement that displays hate toward another human being regardless of who they are is a waste of energy and pointless. theres more positive things that people could be doing with there time.. those people must not have a life.. besides i havent really notice her in the media alot lately, she is only going to go away when the media stops makeing $$$ writeing about her and her pics dont sell..

Simply Elegant

It's just another way for her to get more attention without her having to do much of anything like usual. She'd love it either way if it was bad or good.

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I heard she is about to go to jail for 45 days! haha

Let's hope so!

Holly

I think that the petition is pretty pointless. I really don't care abut Paris anyhow. There's no real reason for people to hate her, if you don't like her just don't read about her, simple as that, its not like she has any effect on your own life anyhow :p

laura-doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
cheerleader.gif
Team Paris
cheerleader.gif

Judgeing by the ratings on her shows and number of hits her name gets on Yahoo/Google, there are MILLIONS more, who love her and want her to stay
smiles.gif

amen!!
i love paris and nicole