• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Go Fish...my first tutorial:)

oracle1

Go Fish

This is my first tutorial post so bare with me
th_dunno.gif

Products:

Face:
NC45 Studio Stick, MAC's Dark Blot Powder

Blush: MAC's Rule e/s, LA Colors Bronze glow Bronzer

Brows: MAC's Mystery e/s & MAC's Studio Touch Up Stick Concealer in NC45 Dreamaker(Highlight)

Eyes: Primary Yellow, Chrome Yellow, Rule, Fab & Flashy, Juiced, Orange Tangent, NYX Electric Blue, NYX Orange Chrome Shadow, Electric Eel

Fish: Primary Yellow, Chrome Yellow, Rule, Fire Spot, Fab & Flashy, Juiced, Orange Tangent, NYX Orange Chrome Shadow, Imani mixed metals e/s, Clear Sky Blue pig, Gold pig, Orange glitter, Gold Glitter, Bright Sunshine, NK White Liquid Liner, Color Plus l/l in Wooden, Jordana Bashful Blue e/l, NYX Orange l/l, NYX Yellow e/l, White Pigment, Sossi Lashes

Lips: NYX orange l/l, NYX Coral l/l, NK Vibrant Orange l/s, Jordana Mandarin Glaze l/g

072.jpg

I already applied MAC Studio Stick Foundation, MAC Blot Powder in Dark and UDPP. I did my eyebrows with MAC’s Mystery e/s. Add LA Colors Bronze Glow Bronzer and Rule e/s as blush. I then drew the outline for each goldfish with NYX Yellow e/l and applied black and crystal rhinestone for the eyes.

075-1.jpg

Apply MAC's Chrome Yellow e/s from the inner corner to the middle of the lid. I also applied Primary Yellow Pigment on top of the Chrome Yellow. Next apply Juiced and Orange Tangent e/s’s to the middle of the lid. Blend them into the Yellow shadows. Then I apply a mix of Fab & Flashy, Fire Spot and Rule e/s’s to the outer corner of the lid. Blend, Blend, Blend

079-1.jpg

Apply NYX Electric Blue to waterline w/ MAC’s Electric Eel on top. I added orange rhinestones to the inner corner of my eyes. Mix NYX Chrome Shadow in Orange with mixing medium and line top lash line. Appy Chrome Yellow, Rule and Orange e/s to the bottom lash line.

084.jpg

Begin to fill in the first goldfish with NYX orange l/l, Orange e/s, Rule e/s, Chrome Yellow and Primary Yellow Pigment.

086.jpg

Begin adding the lighter e/s colors (Bright Sunshine, Juiced, and White Pigment) to the tips of the fish’s fins
092.jpg

Repeat on second fish
095.jpg

Add fish scales w/ NK White liquid liner
112.jpg

Create bubbles w/ Jordana Bashful Blue e/l, NYX satin Blue e/l, MAC Clear Sky Blue pigment, and NK White liquid liner.
Line lips w/ NYX Orange l/l, fill w/ NYX Coral l/l,
Apply NK Vibrant Orange l/s, and Jordana Mandarin Glaze l/g on top

Apply rhinestones
126.jpg

The finished look!

108.jpg

099.jpg

topdogg

I can't even draw a fish on paper and you can do it on your face!!! You got mad skills!!

TIERAsta

Holy moly! This is amazing! I especially love those orange lips! Was this for any sort of special occasion/reason?

Latest posts